24.

2 months later..

Ranae

These pass two months have been amazing so far with my relationship and the pregnancy. You could really tell I was pregnant now, I wasn't huge but I had a bump. Right now I was at Chris house of course because I'm always here and of course I was eating ice cream and chips again.

"You gon get sick"

"Shut up" I said continuing eating.

"My boy don't want to eat that"

"Boy?" I gave him this look.

"Yup it's a boy"

"What ever you say genius"

"It's the truth"

"And what we going to name this boy"

"Chris, just like his daddy"

"So CJ?"

"Oh hell no we not nicknaming him that, it will just be Chris or Junior"

"And if it's a girl?"

"It's not a girl"

"And how are you so sure?"

"I just know"

I rolled my eyes and put the lid on the ice cream.

"I'm about to go" I said getting up.

"Noooo"

"I'll be back later, I just have to go see my mom and see if she's ok and stuff"

"Ok but don't be gone for too long I have to kiss my son tonight before I go to sleep"

"Ok"

Chris put the chips and ice cream back for me and I got my keys and grabbed my coat. He helped me put it on and gave me my purse.

"Gimme kiss" He said.

I have him a peck and he kissed my belly.

"I love you" He said.

"I love you too"

"I was talking to my son"

I sucked my teeth "Whatever"

"But I love you too babygirl" I gave him another peck and zipped my coat then headed out.

I got in the car and pulled out the drive way. I turned the heat up and the music making my way to Beverly Hills.
-
"Maaaaa!!"

"Girl stop yelling I'm in the kitchen"

I walked to the kitchen with a smile on my face.

"Hey angel"

"Hey" I gave her a hug.

"How you feeling?"

"I'm ok just a little back pain that's all"

"Oh ok, I can't wait for my granddaughter or grandson to be born I'm so excited!!"

"According to Chris it will be a boy"

"Of course, men. Calvin wanted a boy too but I refuse I wanted a daughter" She chuckled.

"So how you holding up? About dad and stuff"

"I'm ok I guess, many people reached out wondering if I will have a funeral for him but I don't think I will plus it's too late"

"Mom it's never too late."

"I don't know though"

I nodded.

"Well I think he would've wanted it. He would've want his friends and family there for him"