50.

Ranae

I arrived in front of Chris house and it was about 3am. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door with the key I had.

I'm trying to stay calm but I just felt funny. I felt pressure on my chest and a huge lump in my throat.

I opened the door and dropped my bag on the ground. I closed the door and locked it behind me. I then took off my boots and walked to the kitchen. I bent down to the ground to open the cabinet and grabbed the bottle of Vodka I seen.

I quickly opened it and sat it on the counter. I was hesitating to drink it because I know once I start really drinking it won't be no stopping.

My eyes filled with tears and as long as I tried to hold it I just started breaking down.  

This man made me believe he was so in love with me and that I could trust him with anything.

"I'm so sorry" I said repeatedly to myself.

I picked up the bottle about to put it to my mouth but something told me to stop.

"I can't do this, I can't"

I did not want to feel all this pain I was feeling but I can not give up on myself again. I dreaded about doing this again.

I left the bottle there and just went upstairs to start packing my things. I took the suitcase that was in the closet and starting putting my clothes from the closet and drawers in there.

"Shit" I mumbled.

I just realized I was dropped off here and didn't even drive to the airport either so my car was at my moms. And I wasn't going to take one of Chris cars.

I went downstairs and reached in my bag for my phone. I seen I had miss calls and messages but I ignored them and went straight to the person I wanted to call. The phone dialed for a couple seconds and I hope they answered even though it was late. It rung a couple more times then connected.

"Hello?"

"Omar you up??"

"Now I am, wassup" he said clearing his throat.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Yea, what's wrong?"

"Can you pick me up and take me to my moms?"

"Sure, where you at?"

"I'm at Chris house, I'll send you my location"

"Alright. Is everything okay?"

"It will be" I sighed.

"What happen?"

"Nothing, I'll be fine. Call me when your outside"

"..Alright"

I hung up and went back upstairs to continue packing.

About 30 minutes later I had all my things at the door. While I was waiting I heard little puppy cries coming from outside. I looked at the side door and seen the dogs on the other side of the glass trying to get in.

I walked over to the sliding door and open it walking outside.

"Hello cuties" I said bending down petting them.

They jumped all on me and licked me in my face.

"Gross" I chuckled.

"I will miss you all so much"

My phone started ringing and I reached in my pocket to answer it.

"Hello"

"Hey I'm outside"

"Ok here I come"

I hung up the phone and went back in the house. I locked the door to the sliding door and then started walking towards the front door. I grabbed my suitcase and opened the door to walk out. As I got closer to his car he hopped out and helped me with the bags.

Once we were done we got in the car and began driving out the drive-way.

"Where ya mom live?" He asked.

"Can I see your phone?"

He unlocked his phone and handed it to me. I went to Maps to type the address and gave it back to him.

I didn't want to say anything the whole ride cause if I spoke I might just cry. I just looked out the window at city lights.

"So what's going on? You know you can talk to me"

"Nothing's going on"

"Is everything good between you and Chris?"

"Yea we good" I quickly said.

"That's wassup"

After that he turned his music up and began heading to the destination. I just laid back and continued to look out the window. Next thing you know, in about ten minutes I was asleep.

"Ranae" I heard but didnt respond.

"Ranae"

"Mmm?" I said popping my head up.

"We're here"

I looked and seen we was sitting in the driveway outside.

"How you get past the gate?"

"Oh the dude seen you was in here. I'm talking about looking all up in the car"

I chuckled and unlocked the door to get out. He got out too and helped me with my bags.

"Thank you Omar, for this. I appreciate it" I said giving him a side hug.

"No problem, let me know if you need anything else"

"Ight"

I took out my keys and pulled my bags with me to the door to unlock it. I walked in being very quiet because I seen it was pitch black dark and the house was silent. I closed the door behind me and rolled my bags to the guest room.

I closed the bedroom door behind me and stripped naked to change my clothes into something more comfortable. After, I opened one of my bags and pulled out a jar that had weed and my wraps in it. Since I didn't want to drink, I was gon just smoke my pain away.

I simply pearled my blunt and grabbed my lighter that was inside my purse. I then lit the blunt and took my first pull. I sat back and grabbed the remote to turn on a show.

Still cant believe he cheated but i was not dwelling on it tonight.

____________________

Vote 💓

Comment🗣

Suffer.  (Chris Brown Love Story) (PAUSED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें