53.

One month later

I took a couple of deep breaths. Right now I was sitting in the room waiting for the doctor to see me. I have finally decided to come to get checked regarding my pregnancy after weeks of going to planned parenthood and not actually going into the place.

Every day I looked at my stomach and still haven't noticed anything different. I know it was too early to see a baby bump but being me I'm going to be checking every day. Still haven't told my mom yet and Kait couldn't come with me because she was booked for something. I didn't feel alone though, in a sense my dad was here with me.

I heard two knocks and then a doctor entered the room.

"Hellooo" an older but not very old woman with short hair and scrubs came in.

"Hi"

"I'm Doctor Nguyen, you must be Ranae nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too" I said shaking her hand.

"So you're with child, how long?"

"About a month"

"Ok, since this is your first time, we going to run some lab tests and do an ultrasound, it's going to go smoothly we going to get you out of here in no time"

"Okay" I said nodding.

I completed the lab tests and paperwork that I had to fill out, afterward I laid back on the chair to get ready for the ultrasound.

"Ok so I'm going to need you to lift your shirt up a little so I can get this gel on your stomach"

I did what she said and she walked over to me with a device in her hand.

"Caution, it's going to be cold"

I nodded.

She put the gel on my stomach and then took her device and started moving it across my stomach slightly.

"Now if you take a look at the screen right here, in the tiny circle that looks similar to a balloon. That there is what we call the yolk sac and that is the baby at the size of a pea at just six weeks"

I slightly smiled and just stared at the screen. She started speaking again just telling me everything else she needed to do to get me out of here.

-

"So how was the appointment?" Kait asked over the FaceTime call.

I was now back home just chilling in my bed looking at these ultrasound pictures.

"It was good actually" I said straight out.

"You don't sound too sure about that"

"I just can't believe I'm pregnant"

"Why you can't believe it? You was pregnant before"

"I know but why at this time... Is it wrong that I'm considering on not telling Chris?"

"I don't know that depends, why don't you want to tell him that you're carrying his child?"

I slightly rolled my eyes, "You right. I just don't want to tell him right now"

"And you don't have to right now but you will have to eventually especially if you're keeping the baby"

"I want to keep the baby, deep down I want a baby but...nevermind"

"But what Nae, say what's on your mind"

"I just thought if me and Chris have a baby that we would raise our child together. Not in two different households but together... like a family"