3.

I slowly woke up once I heard knocks on my door. I turned over as I saw the door slowly opening. "Goodmorning Ranae, are you going to join us for breakfast or you want me to put it in the microwave?" Cassandra said. I turned over to look at the alarm clock that was on the nightstand that read 11:15 am. "No, I'll be down in a minute". "Ok" she said closing the door.

I got up, walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Everything seem so unreal. I put my hand on my stomach which felt kinda weird because I haven't experienced any symptoms like nausea, fatigue etc.

I used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I redid my ponytail and opened the door to walk downstairs.

I walked in the kitchen and saw eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, fruit and toast prepared on the island.

"Hey Ranae, I'm glad you can join us this morning" Calvin said. I smiled as I grabbed a plate and started putting food on my plate.

"You want apple juice, orange juice or some hot tea?" Cassandra asked me. "Apple juice is fine". This is better than eating cereal every morning, even though that Cinnamon Toast Crunch do be hitting. I walked to the diner room table and sat down.

"Here you go sweety" she smiled placing my glass beside my plate. "Thank you" I said. They both sat down and began eating. "So i looked up some schools and came across one called Palm Valley High, I think you'll like it".

"Women you ain't look up that school, you use to go to that school" "Calvin!" I laughed. "Anyway, I think you'll like it" she smiled at me. I nodded my head "ok".

The house phone started ringing. "I got it" Calvin said getting up and exiting the dining room.

I took a bite in my toast and drunk some apple juice. "Ranae" I sat my glass down. "Huh?" I said turning all my attention to Cassandra. "Your appointment is around 2, after that we can go to the mall". I nodded looking down "ok".

*********

Ranae

"Hello everyone, my name is Katrina but you can call me Kat" she smiled. "Hey Kat" everyone in the room said. "I'm your choreographer and for right now I want to do a simple routine to see how fast y'all can catch on and also see what y'all all about" everybody nodded.

"Ok everybody get up and spread out. Make sure your hands don't touch" everybody sat their bags down and got up. I walked in the front and spread my arms out making sure it don't touch the person next to me.

"Since y'all already stretched before I came here, we can get right into it" she walked in the front facing the mirror.

We was about to start when we heard the door open all of a sudden. "I'm so sorry I'm late, it will never happen again" It was that girl Kaitlyn from the audition the other week. She tossed her bag and quickly got in formation.

"Ok, is there any questions before we officially began?" she looked at all of us. A girl with blonde hair raised her hand. "Yes?" Katrina asked. "Where's Chris?" she said biting on her finger, everybody started laughing and agreeing with her. Kat smiled "He's working right now but as soon as we get our selves settled down and everything, he'll come check y'all out"

"Ok now lets start shall we" I stood up straight.

********************