41.

Chris
May 5

I woke up to the smell of some food and I was hungry asf. I looked next to me and Nae wasn't there which mean she cooked. I looked at the time on my phone and it read 10:24. I then rubbed my eyes and got out of bed, stretching out my body.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out and went back to sit on the bed then checked my phone and had all these notifications. As soon as I unlocked my phone I heard someone voice.

"Good morning baby" I looked and saw Ranae walk in with breakfast on a tray. She had a big ass smile on her face and a silk robe on.

"I'm glad you up. Here I made you breakfast"

I sat back on the headboard and she placed the tray infront of me. She made Benjamin waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, and home fries with some fruit on the side and apple juice in the glass.

"Mmmm" I said as my mouth watered.

"Happy Birthday sexy" She said giving me a kiss.

"You gon give me some after this?" I asked.

"No"

"I ain't have none in weeks!"

"You can wait sir"

She sat next to me and turned the tv on.

"What's the schedule looking like today?" I asked and started digging in.

"Ok well, I'm going out with Kait soon to get some things done and then later we going out to dinner and then tonight is your bday bash"

"Cool"

"Well let me go get dress" She said getting up.

"Already?" I said with a stuff mouth.

"Time is precious baby"

I nodded agreeing with her.

Ranae

After I finished getting dress I came out the bathroom. Chris was on the phone talking to his mom and I was trying to look for my other slide.

"Ok ma, Nae moms said hey"

"Tell her I said heyyy mama J"

"She said hey" he said back into the phone. I rolled my eyes because that's not what the hell I said.

My phone started ringing on the dresser and I'm thinking it's Kait. I went over to it and I was right.

Me-"Hello love" I said answering.

Kait-"I'm outside darling"

Me-"Ok I'll be down"

I hung up and shove the phone in my hoodie.

"Ok babe I'm leaving" I went over to him and gave him a kiss.

"I love you" He said.

"I love you too"

I put on my slides and walked out. I made my way downstairs to the front door. I closed and locked it behind me. I then walked to her car and got in.

"Hey hoe"

"Heyyyy" I said putting my seatbelt on.

"Ok so what's the agenda for today" she pulled off.

"So here's what I want to do. We can go get our nails and hair done, and then we need to go over to Victoria Secret so I can get some lingerie and I need to go to the sex store"