34.

Ranae

This past week have been really stress free for once and laid back. I been dancing, going to therapy and even hanging out with Chris and Mama Joyce. Currently I was at my mothers house and we was talking about Calvin's funeral and how we were going to do it.

"So you going to make the invites and I'm going to mail them but I don't know what date to use get"

"Make it on the weekend though" I said.

"Ok how about two more weeks on Friday, I already got the mausoleum, all I have to do is send the invites and get flower arrangements"

"I'll take care of the flowers"

"You sure?"

"Yea I got it mom" I said hugging her then getting up.

"What you doing today?"

"I was going to go over Chris house and hang"

"Ya'll back together?"

"No" I slightly smiled.

"Ya'll been hanging out a lot lately, I hope he cut ties with that girl Rose"

"I think he did"

"You think? You better make sure before she pop up again and start talking crap. She don't know that my child will put the paws on her"

I laughed.

"I'm not saying that's the first thing you should do but if she start messing with you and getting in your face just hit her with the one two and that goes for anyone"

"Ok momma" I laughed.

"I saw that little girl face too, you fucked her up real bad"

"MOM"

"What?? It was all over the media, you ain't see?"

"Nope"

"Mmm well imma text you the info later and tell Christopher I said hi"

"Ok ma see you" I hugged her one last time and left.

-

I knocked on the door and Chris opened it.

"Hey" I smiled giving him a hug.

"Wassup mommas"

"Hey my mom says hi"

"Tell Cassandra I said hey beautiful"
I laughed.

"How you doing?" I asked.

"Good, you?"

"Same, where's Joyce?"

"Right here!" I saw her walk downstairs.

I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey baby how are you?" She asked.

"Good good"

"You not busy tonight are you?"

"No, why what's wrong?"

"She's having a party" Chris said.

"A party?" I said looking at her.

"It's a dinner, I wanted to invite a few people over and cook dinner since I'm about to leave to go home tomorrow"

"In my house" Chris said rolling his eyes.

"I can have it in this house if I want!"

"I know momma I'm just playing dang"

"Yeah that's what I thought... anyway, I'm going to need y'all to help me in the kitchen"