15.

X                         Tour Life                        X

Ranae

"Did you see the crowd out there?! It was so amazing, it was awesome how-"

"Yea we get it Kait" Brandon said.

"Fuck off"

"This never gets old" I mumbled.

"Hey! Nice job out there can I get a picture?"

A lightskin girl who looked like she was maybe 18 was standing to the side smiling. I'm guessing she had backstage access.

"Sure" We all said.

"Oh no just Ranae" She smiled getting closer to me.

"Oh ok" I said.

"Well damn" Brandon walked away scratching his head.

We took a quick selfie and I went to the dressing room. Chris was finishing the show and it was time to go. I was hungry, sweaty, and tired. I just wanted to go back to my hotel room and rest for the night. We was half way through with the tour and it was going great. We was in NY right now and it was so lit! I love my city. Maybe I go to the club tonight but then again I want sleep. Hard decisions hard decisions.

I went in the dressing room and grabbed my bag and water.

"Y'all ready to roll?" I asked.

"Yea I'm hungry as fuck I can go for some wings tho" Kait said holding her stomach.

"We know you hungry" Brandon rolled his eyes.

"Nigga why you always trynna come at me? I swear I hate you...strong neck having ass bitch"
She mumbled the last part but I heard it and started cracking up.

"What was that??"

"Nothing damn!"

"Y'all too funny" I chuckled.
-
I swipe my card and unlocked my room immediately throwing my things down. I undressed and took a quick shower bumping the slow jams station on Pandora. After, I slipped on my robe and climbed into the queen size bed. I looked at the clock and it was now 11 and I think I wasn't going to make it out tonight or even attempt to. I heard my phone receive a text message but I didn't bother checking. Instead, I drifted off as the room filled with the tone Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye.
-
As I was sleeping I felt this weird feeling on my leg. I tossed over and slowly opened one eye to look at the clock that read 2 am. I still heard my music bumping which was good. I looked around the pitch black room then got comfortable again to go back to sleep but then I  felt hands on my ankles. I immediately sat up and started panicking trying to make out what was going on but it was too dark.

"Calm down ma"

"Chris? How you get in here?"

"Stop asking questions and lay back down so I can take care of you"

I felt the bed dipped and then kisses being placed on my legs working it's way up. I took his order and slowly laid back down. Me and Chris usually do this about three to five times a week but I barely had him since this tour started. The most we did it was eight times in just a week but that's a different story.

I still don't know what me and Chris are but I like it this way for now. Nobody knows about me and him accept for Kait and I hope it stays that way.

He lifted up my robe and placed his thumb on my clit and started playing with it. He untied my robe and started kissing on my neck making his way to my breast. He entered one finger in me making me gasp. He started kissing down my stomach and then he was between my thighs. After a few seconds, he stopped fingering me and started giving me head. I held onto the sheets and threw my head back at the pleasure.