40.

Ranae
5 months later

The new year definitely feels off to a good start. It's April and my birthday in two months yay!! I feel like I been 23 foreverrrrr. My mom happy, my friends happy, Chris happy, I'm happy. It seems as if things are finally on track which is a huge relief. Months ago I was asked did I want to sue against Sierra but I turned it down. I should have but I was done with everything, I didn't feel like going through shit anymore. She's in jail and that's good enough for me.

I have been living at Chris's for a while now but I wanted to get another place for myself and I wanted to start looking but I wanted to talk to Chris about it later on since I couldn't right now. Today was Nevaeh birthday party and she was turning 6. Her parents had threw a princess theme bday party at Mijo's and there was many princess's and prince's running around in their little royal outfits and honestly it was too cute.

I was sitting on the couch tearing up some chips and dip with Chris beside me and Don and Natasha (Navaeh's parents) across from me. They weren't together but they were cordial for their daughter.

We were talking until Mijo came and interrupted us.

"And y'all asses just sitting here talking while I'm running around here like a chicken head trynna make these kids sane"

I chuckled and put another chip in my mouth.

"Sorry bro I just needed a break" Don laughed.

"The only person that should be on break is the people with no kids so get your ass up"

"I am bro chill" Don laughed again.

Naveah came in running with her wand.

"Mommy mommy can we cut the cake now pleaseee" she begged Natasha.

"Ok baby give me and daddy a minute"

"Ok" she was about to walk away until she saw me and came towards me.

"Auntie Nae Nae I'm mad at you"

My face saddened and I put my paper plate down.

"Why Princess?" I asked concerned.

"Because we was suppose to have a sleepover and we never that"

I honestly forgot all about that.

"Ohhh I'm so sorry NeNe, when do you want to have it?"

"Umm, I'm busy this weekend and next weekend so the weekend after that? I have dance stuff"

"Ok that's Uncle Chris bday weekend so how about that next weekend?"

She quickly looked over to her parents and they both gave her a nod.

"Ok they're cool with it, I can't wait!" And with that she ran off.

"She is so adorable, making me want a child" I said picking my plate back up.

I glanced over at Chris and he was staring at me.

"You wouldn't regret it" Natasha said.

I smiled.

"Ard lets go sing happy birthday and cut this cake" Don said.

We all got up and Chris wrapped his arm around me and then we walked over to the table where the cake was to sing happy birthday.

-
We was home in bed watching whatever on the tv, well I was on the laptop and Chris was on his phone. I had an radio interview tomorrow morning at Power 106 and I could just not go but I chose to, to clear my story. While on the laptop, I went on some apartment sites to look at something I may like. Since I'm doing this I thought that I should talk to Chris now about it.