30.

Three weeks later

And at the end of the night when the lights go out, will we turn down?
Oh no we wont, we ain't never turning it down we ain't never turning it down
And when it try to make us leave, we turn and say we never going homeeeee
And you know just what I wanna do
I wanna rock with somebody

I stopped dancing and restarted the song again. It was the crack of dawn and I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so I just came to the studio and danced to get my mind off things. The other day I received a nasty text message and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I asked Kait to meet me here whenever she gets up because I had to tell her about this.

I looked at myself in the mirror while dancing and practicing some moves until my music was cut off. I looked over and it was Kait.

"You must don't know what time it is" She said walking towards me. She had on sweats, a messy bun, and no makeup, I understood.

"So what's up? What's the 911"

"Kyrie called me" I blurted.

"What? Why"

"I don't know what he wants, he just called and didn't say nothing really because I hung up"

"Well did you block him?"

"Yea of course"

"Girl you could've told me this over the phone"

"That's not all tho, I got this nasty behind text message from some number and it wasn't the same number Kyrie had" I grabbed my phone from my bag and showed her.

"Don't think you can hide from me I know where you be and where you stay. You crossed me and I still didn't get my revenge bitch so here I am. Don't even think about reporting this to the police, I wouldn't want to hurt you this early. If I were you I will watch my back, love fan.. What the entire fuck?"

"I would report it but what if they try something?"

"The hell else you can do? They threatening you, just let the police trace it. How would they know if you told them?"

"Ok" I sighed and walked away.

"Don't let this last any longer Ranae, you really don't need this shit right now, people just so fucked up man. I wouldn't want you getting depressed or try anything ya know...you been through a lot lately"

"Too late"

"And whats that suppose to mean?"

I looked to the floor and processed on what I was about to tell her.

"I tried to do something to myself.."

She stared at me for for a moment and crossed her arms.

"What?" She asked.

"I tried to end it all on my balcony, I wanted to jump" I looked down feeling so embarrassed.

"When?" She asked looking down.

"Weeks ago but I came to a realization. My mom needs me I couldn't just leave her like that"

It was quiet for a minute.

"I need you" She said quietly. I looked at her and saw tears coming down her face.

"Don't cry Kaitlyn please" I said walking towards her.

"Why you didn't tell me? I wanted to be there for you, I had no idea" She said wiping her eyes.

"And I'm so sorry, I didn't know how to tell you I was so embarrassed" I said tearing up.