12.

Ranae

He flipped me on my back and pulled my arms above my head to locked his fingers in mines. He went back down to my lips and kissed them nice and slow. Our tongues were wrestling with each other. He let go of my hand and went to position his member to my entrance. He continued to kiss me then moved down to my neck placing soft kisses. He then went inside me causing me to gasp. He grabbed my left breast and massaged it with his hand. He began thrusting in and out of me causing me to moan.

"Chris!" I moan loudly.

I jumped out my sleep breathing hard as ever.

"It was just a dream" I said to myself.

I looked over at my clock and it was three in the morning. I shook my head and lift the covers off me. I felt a weird feeling down there and I put my hand there to see if it was what I thought it was since I knew I wasn't on my period. I went into the bathroom to use it then I wet my rag with warm water and wiped myself. I changed my underwear and put shorts on.

I don't know why I'm having a wet dream about Chris but my horny ass better cut it out now.

I got back in bed and grabbed my phone off the dresser. I went to twitter since I was now up and bored and scrolled down my news feed retweeting things. I decided to make some tweets since I had a lot on my mind.

Up like it ain't 3 am😞
|
I need a cuddle buddy😩
|
You ever liked someone that you know isn't good for you? But you say phuck it and go for it anyway?.. yea me too🙄

I saw that some people were up and was commenting and retweeting my tweets but one tweet caught my eye.

@chrisbrown
👀

Why was this big dummy up, matter fact I'm not even surprised this nigga always up I swear he don't get sleep.

I haven't seen Chris for about four days now and he haven't been at practice because he was in the studio finishing songs. I never told Chris what I had to talk to him about but I'll tell him later I guess it can wait. I plug my headphones in my phone and put them in my ear. I put on jhene aiko souled out album starting from song number one. I love her so much, her voice is so beautiful and her songs always set my mood.

I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

-
It was the next morning and I wanted to stop by my parents house to check on them before I went to practice. I was already dress so I just grabbed my keys and headed out.

Making my way through the streets I arrived there and got out the car. I saw one of the cars wasn't here so I guess my mom left because my dad can't barely move. He been feeling nauseous and lightheaded lately but he said he was ok because he been moving a lot but I really don't believe that. I unlocked the door and went inside.

"Dad!?" I yelled through the house.

I went in the kitchen and sat my bag on the table. I walked upstairs and knocked on the bedroom door.

"Dad?" I didn't hear a response so I opened the door.

He was laying in bed asleep but then again I wasn't sure.

"Dad?" I said again but louder. No response.

I walked quickly to him and shook him.

"Dad??" I said shaking him getting worried.

"I'm up I'm up" He said opening his eyes. I took a deep breath and sat on the bed to calm myself cause my heart was racing.

"Dad you can't be doing that" I said.