43.

2 months later

"Baby hand me my earrings out the bathroom" I yelled applying lipgloss on my lips.

Chris was going to Kanye's listening party tonight and he wanted me to come. Of course I'll come it's a great opportunity for me to network since I know a lot of big people going to be there and I never been to something this big so I know it's gonna be fun for me.

"Here" He passed me my earrings.

"Thank ya darling"

I had on this cute off the shoulder leather dress with my sandal heels and my hair in a ponytail. I was keeping it a natural beat and me and Chris was wearing our matching shades.

"You look good" He said looking at me up and down.

"Thanks daddy" I smirked.

Yeah I look good but daddy was looking fine as hell and his face was just so cute I want to sit on it. I didn't notice myself checking him out until he said something.

"Don't start something you can't finish" he said licking his lips.

"Believe me I can finish it" I turned around looking at him.

"You sure about that?" He began walking closer to me, getting all up in my personal space.

"I'm positive, you sure as hell don't finish shit"  I said lying like hell.

He looked down at me and looked between my eyes and lips. I just stared at him wondering what his next move was. He then brung his hand up and grabbed my neck.

"Stop playing with me" he whispered. Wet wet wet.

"Or what" I said looking dead in his eyes.

He took his two fingers put them in his mouth then placed his hand on my inner thigh and started moving up towards my vagina. I lift up my dress a little to make it easier and he slipped his hand in my panties. Still he had his hand around my neck and started gently squeezing the sides of it. I closed my eyes and threw my head back when he started rubbing on my clit in circular motion.

"Shit" I moaned.

I then felt wet kisses on chin and everything about this was turning me on and I love it. I looked up back  at him and started giving him my sloppy kisses.

"I want it" I said between kisses while tugging on his belt.

He took his hand out my panties and picked me up but still kissing me. He carried me to the bed and laid me down on my back. He began to unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. He was kissing me on my neck while he was doing that.

"You got a condom?" I said.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"What?"

"I said you got a condom? Just get one from the drawer"

He slowly stood up and began fixing his clothes. I lifted up and stared at him.

"What you doing?" I asked confused.

"We gotta head out"

I gave him this look and then got off the bed to walk in front of him.

"No quickie?" I said touching on him.

"Fix yourself we gotta bounce" and he walked away.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"Don't have one"

"Ok you're acting like a asshole"

"Whatever" he mumbled but I heard it.