10.

Ranae

I put on my earring looking at myself in my full body mirror. I most admit I look quite fine. I grabbed my mask from the dresser top and tied it on my face.

 I grabbed my mask from the dresser top and tied it on my face

(not her)

I grabbed my phone taking some body pics and made some snapchat videos. I was then interrupted by a call coming in.

Me-"Hey Chrissy"

Chris-"Hey I'm outside"

Me-"Ok here I come"

I hung up and grabbed my clutch bag and lipstick checking myself out in the mirror one last time.

"Damn" I said.

I went downstairs making my way out the door. I saw Chris standing outside of his grey Lambo smoking a blunt. He was staring at me as I walked towards him.

"Woah" He said.

"Well hello to you too Mr. Brown" I smiled.

"You look" He said nodding his head.

"I look what?" I side eyed him.

"Beautiful" He looked me up and down. I blushed and pulled my hair behind my hair.

"Ohh uh yea we gotta get going" He said opening the butterfly door. I got in and he shut it making his way to the other side to get in. I went on my phone camera to check my lipstick.

Chris turned up the radio and took another puff of his blunt.

"You got another one of those?" I asked.

"Oh shit you smoke?" He asked sounding surprised.

"When I was sixteen I was but then I stopped but then I started again but I haven't had time to roll up lately"

"I have the shit but they not rolled up, you can have this one" He said putting it in front of me.

"I just want a few puffs" I grabbed it putting it between my lips and inhaling it. I looked at Chris and he was staring. I took it out my mouth and exhaled.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing" He smirked pulling off.

Party here we come!

-

We arrived at the party and it was pretty lit. The boys were in their suits and the girls were in their dresses. Everybody had mask's on so it was hard telling who's who.

"Chris over here!" I turned around and saw flashes.

"The fuck" I said blocking the light.

"Come on" Chris said grabbing my hand.

We entered the party and it was music blasting. It was dim but the disco lights were going. People was dancing on the floor and people were in their sections drinking and conversating.