8.

Chris

"Ok chris I'm leaving" She tried to kiss me but I turned so she can kiss my cheek.

What y'all thought I was going home alone on a Saturday night after a party? Nah as horny as I be that will mostly never happen.

It's Sunday and it's nothing better else to do but go to the studio and record. It was going on 12 in the afternoon and I got up to get freshen up. After I was finish I grabbed my keys and headed out.

After seeing Ranae pretty ass yesterday I wanted to see her again since I didn't get to spend much time with her yesterday even tho she was babysitting her boyfriend.

I decided to text in the crew group chat we had and sent out a text telling everyone to come have brunch if they wanted to at Roscoes. 

Me: Brunch at Roscoes? I'm on my way there now

Kait: Your such a great friend for buying me food chris thanks

Me: I didn't say I was gon buy your food

Kait: Such a great friend ❤️

Brandon: The nigga said he not gon buy you shit Kait

Kait: Stfu! How about you buy my shit!

I laughed and locked my phone knowing that that they was gon go back and forth for a long time like they always do.

Ranae

I was currently still laying in bed and Kyrie was laying next to me. I told him to sleep on the couch but I guess he came in here while I was sleep.

I felt moving in the covers but I didn't bother to look.

"Goodmorning babe" He kissed me on my cheek but i pushed him off and walked in the bathroom. I slammed the door behind me and went to looked in the mirror and saw the bruises around my neck. I looked down and saw it on my wrists too. I took a deep breath and sat on the toilet until I heard knocking. I didn't say nothing so he came in, shit I forgot to lock the door.

"What's wrong? What I do?" He looked me up and down.

I stood up and walked right in front of him.

"What?" He said.

"You don't see this shit?" I tried not to yell pointing to my neck and wrists.

He examined it with a confused expression on his face.

"Who the hell did this to you?" He held my wrists softly.

I looked in both of his eyes and lifted his chin up.

"You" I walked pass him going into my closet.

"Me?" He said.

"Yes Kyrie you! You was so drunk yesterday that you forgot? You showed out your ass" He didn't say nothing.

"What else did I do?"

"When we went to the party yesterday you tried to fight my boss, you disrespected me in front of my friends and then you broke into my apartment and put your hands on me" I looked down. 

"Kyrie I know about your past.. you can either seek help or you can leave me now and never come back"

"I did get help!"

"Clearly not enough!" I walked to him.

"Please.. get more help and we can get through this together and if you don't want it you can get out my house"

"Ok fine, only for you" He looked upset but at least he agreed.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean it I didn't know what I was doing" He said hugging me putting his head on my shoulder.