27.

Ranae

"Ok I want y'all to spin on this part and drop it low after"

I was doing this night class that Kait was teaching and I was getting tired so fast. This was my first time getting back to dancing and I wanted to take it easy but hey. One second we was up then on the floor then twerking then spinning and oh it was too much but I loved a challenge.

I got to the side to watch Kait moves as I learned them. I looked around the class and I saw everyone hyping her up but I stopped and stared at Brandon. He had a different look on his face from everyone else. He was looking at Kait as if she was a baby gazelle and he was the predator waiting to fest on her soul or some shit. I looked at Kait and she got on the floor to twerk and then she looked back at Brandon and he started smiling. The fuck is going on around here?

Once we got the dance down pack every group took turns to perform it and we recorded it. I grabbed my bottled water and drunk it down then put my hair in a ponytail.

"You good chica?" Kait asked walking towards me.

"Yea tired now"

"No are you good period?"

"Oh, I could be better but hey"

"What's going on?"

"Well me and Chris broke up"

"For what?!"

"I wanted to take a break but he said he didn't do those so we just broke up. I just need time for myself ya know?"

"Yea girl you been through a lot lately"

"Yea I'll always love him tho. My mom agrees with the idea too she says I gotta get myself right before being in a relationship"

"She's right, y'all cute together I just hope everything works out"

"Yea me too, speaking of cute what's going on between you and Brandon?"

She blushed then looked away.

"Bitch what the hell is going on tell me!!"

"Ok ok ok so, one day me and him stayed behind to practice a routine some more and I guess you can say we had a moment" she smiled.

"What kind of moment?" I said giving her this look.

"Uhh we kissedd"

My mouth dropped.

"And after that we just been messing around"

"And by messing around you mean?"

"Yup"

"Ya nasty"

"And we have a date this weekend"

"Oh my gosh, who would've thought that y'all two would end up liking each other I mean y'all show hate towards each other everyday"

"I know right" she chuckled.

"Ok everybody I'll let y'all know when the next class is, have a good night" she told everybody.

"Doing anything tonight?" I asked.

"I don't know maybe but it'll probably be someone" she winked.

I saw Brandon at the door waiting and I shook my head.

"Can you lock up for me?" She asked switching away.

"I gotchu" I chuckled and she stuck her tongue out.

I watched them leave and then grabbed my bag and bottle. I turn the lights off and locked up. I took my keys out so I can unlock the door to get in the car but while walking to my car I notice someone leaning on the hood. I slowly walked closer being cautious.