5.

"Nice to see you again Mrs. Beniz and Ms. Ranae" Dr. Quinn said shaking our hand. "Ok so when's the next time your period suppose to come on?" She asked. "Next week" I said. "Well be prepared because it will be coming" She said handing me some papers.

"What are you saying exactly?" Cassandra said. "The results came back, you had a false positive result which means even though the test you took at home says that you were pregnant your really not.. but I do have a question" I turned my attention to her. "Have you had any recent experience in smoking marijuana or doing any drugs?" I was quite for sec but then I nodded. "Marijuana.." I said lowly.

"Ok so there's your problem, it seems that when you first took the test I guess you was smoking then and it just got confused with the test but other than that you are free to go, do you have any questions or concerns?" She looked at both of us.

"I'm just..shocked wow thank you" I smiled. "No problem, well it was nice to meet you Mrs. Beniz and Ranae" She said shaking our hands. "Have a great day and use condoms" She said in a jokingly matter, we just stared at her. "Well good day" She walked out the room.

"Lets go baby" Cassandra said as she stood up grabbing her things. I got up and we began walking out the hospital.

I felt a huge weight off my shoulders, I'm so happy right now that I don't have to do this I wasn't ready anyway. I didn't know if I could've really raised a child, help or not.

********************************************

Ranae

"Ok listen up ladies!" Everybody stopped talking and listened to Kat. "I have a surprise" She smiled and stared. "Well what is it" One of the dancers said. "Oh it should be walking in at any minute now" She looked towards the door. "Well he should be coming, but in the meanwhile everybody get in position" Everybody got up and got in their spots.

"He? What the hell" Kait said. "Maybe its Chris" I shrugged. "Yea maybe" She said. Kat started the music. "5,6,7-"."Yall was gon' start without me?" I turned my head to the left and saw HIM walk in the door. "You was right" Kait looked at me. All of the girls started clapping except me, I just wanted to start practicing.

"I'm not going to hold yall up, I'm here now so lets start practicing" He smiled..that gorgeous smile. "Ok yall heard the man lets go" Kat said and started the music.

5hrs later

"Ok guys that's all for today, same thing tomorrow" Kat said. "See you guys tomorrow, yall did really good today lets continue to put in this work in order to get ready for this tour" Everybody started cheering.

I walked over to my bag and grabbed my water and my phone to check my notifications. "Ranae you trynna' go to get something to eat with a couple of us?" Kait said. "Sure I can eat something" I said putting my water bottle back in my bag and grabbing it.

"Ranae can I have your time for a min" Kat said, I turned to Kait. "Its ok, go ahead I'll catch you another time" She hugged me. I walked over to where Kat was, standing right next to Chris.

"Hey wassup" I said standing there. "Hey, I wanted you to meet Chris and Chris I wanted you to meet Ranae whose going to be performing with you on some duet dances" He put his hand out for me to shake. I shook it as he was eyeing me up and down.