17.

Ranae

My phone started ringing causing me to wake up. I looked at the ID and it read Bestie which was Zuri obviously. I answered and rolled back over closing my eyes.

"Hello" I said in a raspy voice.

"Wake up bestie!!" I moved the phone from my ear cause she was yelling for no reason.

"The hell you yelling for and no I'm still sleep"

"Not no more! Whats wrong? You don't wanna see me?"

"See you?"

"I'm in LA bitch now get up and come get me from the airport"

I looked at the time on my phone and it was 12pm.

"Ard I'll be there in twenty"

I hung up and rolled over getting out of the bed. I don't even know how I got here since I didn't fall asleep here. I used the bathroom that was inside the room and found a cloth to wash my face and fixed my hair. I opened the door and jumped when a saw a dog staring at me. We was staring at each other for a second and then the dog started sniffing me.

"Hey there buddy"

The dog started weeping and then looked at me.

"Aww what's wrong" I said picking the dog up.

"Are you looking for your owner?" I started walking downstairs into the living room and saw Chris watching some alien movie.

"Finally you up"

"Shut upp" I said sitting next to him.

"I see you found X"

"No X found me" I said smiling and petting him.

"You hungry? I can order something"

"Nah I'm bouta head out"

"Noo where you going?"

"I gotta go pick up my best friend from the airport"

"Will you be back later?"

"Probably not"

I put X down and stood up.

"I'll call you later"

I bent over to give him a peck but he pulled me down even more and gave me a longer kiss. I really wanted to stay and say fuck Zuri but I couldn't do that to her cuz I didn't want anybody to ever do that to me.

"Ok I gotta go, I'll call you"

"You better" He said smacking my ass.
-

"Bout time you got here"

"I haven't seen you in forever and that's the first thing you say?"

"I'm sorry hey best friend!! I miss you so much but bout time you got here"

I rolled my eyes and gave her a hug.

"I miss you too loser"

I helped her put her suitcases inside my car and we headed to my condo.

"Soooo" She said.

"So what?"

"Who are you dating?" She gave me the side eyed.

"What makes you think I'm dating someone?"

"Um let's see when you and Kyrie was dating you never really talked to me like that but then when y'all broke up ,which you never told me why y'all broke up, you want to talk to me everyday but lately you haven't been calling me so wassup?" She looked at me.