16.

Chris

It's been three weeks and we're finally back in California. It was only two shows left and we was in San Diego right now.

"Thank you San Diego! I love y'all!!"

I walked off the stage and grabbed the towel and water that was there for me.

"Great job Chris two more successful shows left" my manager said.

I smiled and walked to my dressing room to get my stuff together. I stayed about a hour to take some pictures with my fans and talk to them. I really do love my fans they're really cool people and they get me a lot.

I headed to the hotel to take a shower and put on some fresh clothes to sleep in. I was just gon rest up and chill for tonight.

This will be the perfect time to be laid up wit Nae but I fucked that up I guess. She doesn't even speak to me anymore unless it's about the tour or something business related. She still ride on my bus but she seem so distant like she's not even there. I wanted to make it up but I didn't know how, she's one tough cookie.

I just sat here in my suite watching Cartoon Network thinking about what I should do. I kept thinking but nothing came to me. I couldn't text her because she might not reply, I couldn't call her because she might not answer, so the only thing left to do was show up in person and hope she's there.

I quickly got up and grabbed my hoodie then left.

Ranae

To my surprise I wasn't knocked out right now but instead I was bored. I was laying on the bed watching some romantic movie that was on tv lonely asf right now. Watching this made me honestly want to cuddle and possibly get my back blown out but everyone can't get what they want can they.

Since I wasn't dealing with Chris anymore I been realllll horny out of no where for some reason. Therefore, I went a little shopping and bought me a little something something if you know what I mean. It was sitting in the bottom of bag calling my name. I just had a t-top on and shorts so it wouldn't be that much to take off.

I went to my bag and grabbed the vibrator then crawled underneath the covers. I pulled my shorts and underwear off and then spread my legs apart getting comfortable. I rubbed it against my clit for a few seconds and then clicked on the button which started on low. I started to moan slowly and throw my head back as I cranked up the speed. I was getting into it until I heard a knock on my door. I ignored it but then they kept knocking.

I turned the vibrator off piss as hell on whoever was interrupting this good pleasure. I slipped my underwear and shorts back on and walked towards the door. I opened the door and there stood Chris. I was really confused on why he was here we didn't really talk and when we did it was about the tour.

"Hey what you doing here? Did something happen?" I asked concerned.

"No I just wanted to talk to you about something"

"Go for it" I said leaning against the door frame.

"Privately"

"I don't think tha-"

"Please" He interrupted.

I looked out the room then looked at him. I opened the door to let him in and then closed it back.

"So what's up?" I asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I miss you Ranae"

I rolled my eyes then looked down.

"Please forgive me, what I did was a low blow but I promise you, me and that girl never did anything you thought we did. In New York we ran into each other on the street and hung out as friends you know catching up but next thing I know it's late. I'm sorry...I don't want no other girl but you"