chapter fourteen

unclad

            "I think it was good for her. She already looked better by the time I left."

            "You didn't stay all day?" Julian asked, but he didn't look surprised. Only concerned.

            "Oh, hell no. I got the hell out of dodge after only a few hours." She looped her arm in his. He'd just come from the shower and smelled like Irish Springs. He knew that was her favorite.

            "Then what did you do all day?"

             "No tv."  Jess promised.  "I cleaned a room for Frey. Visited with Hayley and then Annie. Afterwards I went warehouse hopping. Do you know they're getting rid of all the buildings no one is using? Just puff and they're gone."

            "I know. They're making a lot of changes and I know that some of them are getting ready to leave on a mission."

            She was curious, but she wouldn't ask about it. She wasn't ready for that. "Ready to go home?"

            Julian grinned as he spread his arms wide at the empty hallway around them. "Just waiting for you to pop us there."

            Next, they were standing in her room. 

            "Karza! I knew if I was patient you would come to me." William was laying in her bed but upon seeing her he stood.

            And he was as naked as the day he was born.

            Fun fact. His mouth and eyes were not the only things bigger than a human's.

            Oh my!

            He grinned. "Are you ready to have intercourse with me now? Your people have cleared me and now you can keep me."

            "Oh, my!"

            His grin grew. "I knew this would change your mind. Get rid of your Julian and I will make sweet love to you and shower you in pleasure."

            She looked at Julian. "Mind stepping out.?"

            He seemed as awed and shocked as her. "Oh, my." He uttered.

            Laughing, she elbowed him. "Will, I'm so glad to see you. Were they kind to you? If not, let me know and I will bash some heads together."

            "They were very kind, Karza. They said you asked after me. You will not let me ravish your body, will you?" He gave her a sad look. "I've missed you, Karza."

            "I've missed you too, but nothing's changed, Will. Even if I wanted to, I can't touch you."

            He came closer, and damn if her eyes didn't drift lower than they should have. "Is everyone on your planet like you?"

            "I'm bigger than most. You should know, Karza, my kind make love for hours and never need rest. When I make love to you, it will be for days."

            "If it was possible, I just might let you."

            "You gladden my heart, Karza."

            When he held up his hand to her, she did the same. Feeling her hand and no pain, his eyes lit up with his inner fire. His other hand went to her hip.

            "I will worship you the way___."

            She sucked in a deep breath as the hand at her hip disappeared. Will's face constricted in pain.

            "Karza, it is unfair."

            Her eyes locked on Kellum's. "Completely unfair."

            He took in the scene, then disappeared like he always did.

            "I've had enough. Julian, find him some clothes."

            "Do I have to?" Julian asked, his eyes lower than they should be too.

            "Put him in the room across from the one I gave Frey."

            "Karza, I'm to stay with you."

            "You two figure it out. I have a boner... I mean bone to pick with someone."