Part 5

Klarissa's POV

What woke me from my sleep was the sound of a ringing phone. Blindly, I started to reach in the direction of my night stand for my phone. When I finally reached it, I mindlessly answered it.

"Hello?" I asked in a sleepy voice.

"Open the door Rissa." a voice said through the phone.

"Huh?" I asked back.

I was still so asleep that I wasn't able to even compute what this person said. To be honest, I didn't even know who I was talking to.

"Can you open the damn door. I've been out here forever." the person said again.

"Wait, who are you?" I asked as I started to wake up.

"It's your fucking fiancé. Now open the freaking door." he said as he started to pound on the door.

"Shit! Sorry." I said as I quickly hung up the phone and rushed towards the door.

Quickly, I looked through the little peep hole to make sure it was actually Lorenzo.

Once I knew it was him, I opened the door.

"Sorry." I said as I rubbed my eyes. "I was asleep."

"Yeah, I can tell." he said as he walked into the room.

Once he shut the door behind him, I saw him look behind me and inspect the room.

"Were you guys sleeping in the same bed?" Lorenzo asked as he looked over at his brother.

At this point Luca was starting to stir and sort of wake up.

"Yeah, we couldn't get two beds." I said as I looked up at Lorenzo. "He was going to sleep on that chair, but I felt bad."

"You should have made him sleep on the chair." Lorenzo mumbled as he walked into the bathroom to wash his hands. For some reason he still had blood stained on his skin.

"Don't be so dramatic." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I just don't like you sharing a bed with my brother." he said as he dried his hands off.

"It's not like anything is going to happen between us." I mumbled.

Lorenzo sighed loudly as he started to look through all the bathrooms cabinets.

"Do you know if they have any bandaids or something?" he asked.

"No, why?" I asked as I walked over to help him look.

"For my arm." he said as he looked down at it.

"So you're telling me that you were at a hospital for hours and you didn't have someone look at it? That thing needs sutures, not bandaids." I said.

His cut was very red and swollen. If I had to guess, it looked slightly infected.

"I was a little preoccupied." he said in an annoyed tone. "This thing isn't going to kill me."

I didn't even respond to his words. After everything that went on today, I didn't want to fight with him. If I learned anything today, no one in this life is every promised a tomorrow.

After looking through the 5th cabinet, I finally found some old crusty bandages. They looked like they had been in there for years and would probably cause more harm then good.

"I'm not sure if you should use these." I said as I looked up at him.

"Why not?" he asked as he took them from my hand. "They are just bandaids."