Part 22

This is the end of the Wedding Chapters!!!💒💒💒

Lorenzo's POV

"You're so stupid." she giggled as she fed me a piece of our wedding cake. "Stop sucking my fingers!"

I finally stopped and let her take her fingers out of my mouth. Everyone's eyes were on us now, but it felt like we were the only two in the room. I gently leaned down and kissed her lips. At first she jumped with surprise before she reciprocated the kiss. Everyone erupted with claps and obnoxious sounds. Most of the noise coming from my brothers table.

"I didn't expect you to kiss me." she admitted with a smile. "There are so many people watching us."

"I know." I said as I leaned down to her ear. "But I couldn't wait till later. I love you too much."

I then gently nipped at her ear and pulled away from her.

'I love you too.' she mouthed at me as I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards where my brothers were sitting.

Throughout this entire night, I hadn't had the opportunity to talk to any of them yet.

"Look who it is." Ricco teased. "We all thought you forgot about us."

"Unfortunately no." I joked. "Are you all enjoying yourselves?"

"Yeah everyone except Angelo." Ricco said as he looked over in Angelo's direction. "He's been dealing with everyone and the business all night. Ever since you decided to take time off everything has been so busy. More busy then usual."

"No it hasn't." I said as I looked over at Angelo who was speaking to an old associate of ours. "This is how it always is. You guys just don't realize how much shit I always have to do."

"You took time off?" Klarissa asked with surprise as she looked up with me. "How come you didn't tell me?"

"I just hadn't had the opportunity to talk to you about it yet." I said as I smiled down at her. "I wanted to be really present for everything and just focus on us."

She squealed with excitement before she hugged me really tight. I couldn't help but laugh at her outburst.

"You two are disgusting." Luca chimed as he took a sip of his drink. He looked sad and annoyed for some reason.

"What's up with him?" I asked Ricco.

"Girlfriend problems." Ricco said as he laughed. "I told him he wouldn't be able to handle Anika and her temper."

"Oh." I said. "Where are the girls anyway? I haven't seen them since the ceremony."

"Who knows." Ricco said. "Those two are always doing something they shouldn't."

"Do you at least know where Ciro is?" I asked. "I wanted to-"

I the felt a hard body crash into me. Arms then wrapped around me with so much force I almost fell over.

It was my favorite brother. Ciro.

Over these last couple of months he's gotten a lot bigger. Not only does he have more muscle then he used to, but he's also a couple inches taller.

"Ciro!" I said as I tried to regain my balance.

"I'm so happy for you Lorenzo!" he said as he hugged me hard. "For you and my new sister. You guys really deserve it."

He then let go of me and started to smother Rissa. She was laughing and trying to push him off of her and he tried to kiss her cheek. After a moment or two more of her fighting him he finally gave up in a huff.