Part 53

Lorenzo's POV

All our bag were packed, but I was sitting at the bar of my empty club. It was before opening hours and I was drinking club soda instead of alcohol. Luca, Ricco and Ciro are handling some petty shit with my dancers in the back room while I waited here.

My head wasn't in the right place to handle business right now. I knew I wouldn't be able to focus on the task so I made myself sit it out.

Also, I wanted to be alone. I didn't want to deal with a bunch of annoying women bitching about the things they have to do at the club. The only woman I wanted to talk to didn't want to talk to me. After she hung up on me, I tried calling her back a couple times. But, I decided that it would just be better to let her have space. She deserves to have space if she wants it.

"Sir?" I heard one of my men ask as he approached me from behind.

"What?" I said in a tired tone. I know I looked like shit. My men have been extra quiet and cautious around me since they saw me this morning. I'm a loose cannon and they know it.

"A woman's here to see you." he said. "She said she know you...personally."

"Did she give you her name?" I asked.

I had a feeling about who it was, but I wanted to know for sure. There's lots of woman in Dubai that I know personally.

He paused for a moment and looked down at his phone. I took a sip of my club soda and waited for him to give me a name.

"Chanel." he said after a moment. "She's apparently making a scene at the entrance."

"Tell her to fuck off." I growled as I tapped my fingers on the bar top. "I don't want her on the premises."

"Yes sir." he said as he walked away from me and called someone on his phone.

How dare she show up here after last night. Apparently me kicking her out of my room last night didn't send a big enough message.

I looked back down at my phone to look through all the messages I had sent to Klarissa. Each one of them didn't have even have a single reply. It hurt, yet I knew I fucking deserved it.

My brothers all finally emerged from the back room and they all looked disheveled. Their hair was all messed up and the sleeves on their button down shirts were rolled up to their elbows.

"Good to go?" I asked impatiently.

"Yeah." Ricco said. "It's handled."

"Good." I said as I didn't make any move to get off the barstool.

"So are we going?" Luca asked as he fixed himself up. "I kinda wanna be home by tomorrow morning."

"Chanel's at the entrance." I explained indifferently. "I'm waiting for her to be dealt with."

"Why don't you just have someone handle her?" Luca asked with annoyance. "Like I'm not saying that you should kill her but at least have someone permanently take care her."

"I just can't, okay." I said with exasperation. "It's complicated."

"She's ruined everything for you!" Luca said with frustration. "She threw herself at you when you were drunk as fuck and compromised your marriage. What more of reason do you possibly need?"

"What happened between you to?" Ciro asked quietly as my brothers gathered around me. "She's always had a claim on you and no one understands why?"

I felt defeated. And I was defeated at my own hand. It's been years since it all happened and I guess it's all really insignificant now. The past is in the past.