Part 18

Lorenzo's POV

"I wanted to talk to you about tonight." I said as I watched Klarissa curl her hair.

I was sitting in the bathroom with her as she finished getting ready for her bachelorette party. She, Gianna, and a couple of her cousins are all going out tonight to some spanish bar. To my displeasure, they are probably all going to get sloppy drunk and put themselves at some risk for danger.

"What is it?" she asked as she continued doing her hair.

"The guys are taking me to a strip club tonight for my bachelor party." I said as I observed her reaction. "Is that alright or do you want me to tell them we can't go?"

She stopped curling her hair for a moment and I could see she was really thinking about what she wanted to say. Her body language didn't show that she was upset, but her not saying wasn't really a good sign either.

"Rissa?"

"It's fine, you can go." she said casually before she resumed doing her hair again.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I sat up in the cloth chair. "I didn't mean to make you feel like you have to say yes or anything."

"Yes, I'm sure." she said as she put down the curling iron and ran her fingers through her hair. "I just don't want you bringing any girls up to your rooms afterward. Just be respectful to me please."

Wow...I honestly thought she was going to be upset with me going. Or I thought I was going to have to convince her to let me go.

"Yeah of course." I said as I ran my hands through my hair.

"I figured that you've fucked enough strippers by now that you know that they're not what you want." she joked. "Have fun, but promise you won't get to shit faced. I don't want you to be all hungover for the wedding."

"I won't." I said back to her. "What you said about the strippers was kind of a low blow."

"That was the point." she said as she laughed at me.

In all honesty, she was right. I had fucked my fair share of strippers and none of them were wife material. The only thing they're good for is a good time.

"What are you wearing tonight?" I asked as she started to take off her robe.

"That." she said as she pointed over at the clothes that were laid down on the table next to me.

I narrowed my eyes at her for a moment before I reached over and picked it up.

"Where's the rest of the shirt?" I asked as I held the white piece of fabric in my hands.

"What do you mean where's the rest of the shirt?" she mocked as she came over and snatched it out of my hands.

"It's barely going to cover anything." I said as I watched her pull the top onto herself.

It was a white top that crossed over her breasts and tied around her neck. While looking at her in it, the only thing I could really focus on was the cleavage that was popping out from every angle.

"It covers everything that it needs to cover." she said as she pulled at the sides of the top. "Do you not like it?"

"It's sexy if that's what you're going for." I mumbled as I watched her move around in front of me.