Part 42

Klarissa's POV

I knocked once on the bathroom door before I pushed the door open. As to be expected, Lorenzo was standing at the bathroom sink with a wet towel placed on his bloodied lip.

"What the hell were you thinking!" I scolded as I closed the door behind me and approached him.

"Your brother is the one that started it! I promised you that I would be on my best behavior, but I wasn't going to just let him embarrass us like that!" he defended. "The way they just flaunted their pregnancy right after we lost ours was so fucking disrespectful!"

"Okay, Okay! Just calm down. I told you I'm fine. I'm happy for them." I mumbled as I took the towel from him. "Please just sit down."

He nodded his head and put the toilet seat cover down before he took a seat.

I quickly rinsed the towel with cold water before I pressed it back against his face. As soon as I touched the broken skin, he cringed.

"Are you upset with me?" He asked in a small tone.

"Kinda." I said as I let out an irritated sigh.

"So how upset does that mean?" He asked as he looked up at me big eyes.

"I don't know! Why does it matter?" I said with exasperation.

"So does that mean that I probably won't get laid tonight?" he asked.

"Lorenzo!" I gasped as I put the bloodied towel in the trash can.

"What?! I'm serious." He said as he placed one of his hands on my behind.

"It's been awhile." he mumbled.

"We are my brothers wedding at my parents house!" I hissed in a serious tone. "It's wrong."

"What does it matter? They don't even want me here anyway." He said as he started to pull up the bottom of my dress.

"That's not true. My mother adores you." I said as I tried to steady myself. Finally feeling his hands on my lower half was really starting to mess with my head. He's right when he said that it's been awhile, but now is not the time to participate in one of my sexual fantasies.

"I guess." He mumbled as he ran his finger over me through my underwear.

"We shouldn't do this." I said breathlessly to him. Everything in me was trying to stop the deep need I have for him.

"But I can feel how bad you want to do this." He mumbled as he gently pulled my underwear down to my knees.

"What are you going to do?" I asked as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

He gave me a big smile before he roughly placed his hands on my thighs and pulled them apart. He then lowered his head and placed his mouth onto my folds.

My hand flew to cover my mouth and stifle the moan that threatened to escape my lips.

"Lorenzo!" I moaned quietly as I tried to move away from him.

"Stop moving." he said against my wet skin. He then placed both of his hands around my hips so I couldn't move from his grasp.

I felt him start to gently suck on the sensitive parts of my lower half. At this point I knew that he had me right where he wanted me.

I started to bite my lip hard and place both my hands on his shoulders. It was the only way that I was going to be be able to stay standing up and be quiet.

Suddenly I felt two of his fingers roughly enter me. I took in a sharp breath and focused all my attention on not making any more noise.

My legs started to shake and my stomach tightened. I dug my finger nails into his shoulder and I felt myself completely finish.