Part 41

~3 Months Later~

Lorenzo's POV

"You look beautiful baby, don't worry, you look perfect." I said as I watched her smooth her dress in the mirror.

"Are you sure?" she asked nervously. "I just feel really self conscious."

"Yes, I'm sure." I reassured her. "Come over here."

She fixed her dress again before she slowly made her way over towards me.

"I just feel like the fabric is gathering weird-"

"Baby.." I shushed as I kissed her lips gently. "You look so gorgeous and the dress flatters you."

"It's just that she makes me feel so self conscious." she admitted quietly. "I just feel like she's always trying to outdo me. Tonight is supposed to be about them and I want it to be perfect."

"You're too good for this world." I said as I cupped her cheeks. "We'll just keep to ourselves and if something happens we'll leave."

"Alright." she said with a deep breath.

She then smoothed her hands over my chest and started readjusting the collar on my shirt.

"Do you like it?" I asked as she continued to pull on my clothes.

"Of course." she said as she sucked on her bottom lip. "You look very handsome."

"Yeah?" I teased. Taking my hands, I ran them down her back till I grabbed her behind.

"I know what you're doing!" she squealed under my touch.

"What?" I asked innocently. "I'm not doing anything."

"Lorenzo please." she said playfully as she pushed me off. "If you want to get anything tonight you have to be on your best behavior. Promise me!"

Klarissa and I haven't been together since she had the miscarriage. Some days she's better then others and I wasn't going to put any pressure on her. But at some point something's gotta give. I've had blue fucking balls for months and I've been driving my brothers up the wall because of it. After I've had a taste of what's in between her legs, my hand just doesn't satisfy me the same. I need to have sex with her, just like I need the breathe.

"I promise." I answered as I took her hand and kissed her fingers. "We should probably get going now though. The last thing we want to be is late."

"I know." she said as we walked out of the bathroom connected to our bedroom.

Thankfully the wedding is at Tristan's new house. I think that they decided to have it there to cut down on the overall cost. Since I knew money was an issue, I offered to pay for some of it. Like I expected, he declined. That man is too proud.

"You guys looks nice." I heard Ciro say as he came towards us.

"Awe thanks Ciro." Rissa said as she gave him a hug.

"When are you guys gonna be back?" he asked.

"Probably around 9 or 10." I answered. "Call me if you need something."