Part 23

Klarissa's POV

"Don't you ever get lonely?" I asked as I traced my finger tips over his bare chest. "You don't really have anyone other than your brothers and me. Both your parents are dead and most of your family lives in Florence."

"I have Angelo." he said as he looked up at the ceiling. "He's been my friend since we were boys."

"He doesn't really count since he lives with us. He's like your brother." I said as I clicked my tongue.

"Everyone keeps me busy with all their drama." he said as he touched my arm. "So, no. I don't really get lonely and I'm kind of past having friends anyway. My profession doesn't really allow those types of relationships."

"But what about from university?" I asked. "You had to have meet some friends while you were at college?"

"Yeah, I guess." he said as he though back to his college days. "I never really went to college parties though. When I wasn't doing work for my classes I was working for my father."

"Maybe you need to live a little more." I
joked.

"I've definitely lived." he said as he sat up in the bed. "But not the type of life that normal people do."

Still naked from last night, he walked out of the room and into the bathroom. After a moment or two I heard the shower turn on.

Now that I was alone, I finally had time to just think about everything.

Everything happened so fast. From the moment we met, to how we fell in love, to the proposal, and to now being officially married.

Hopping off the bed, I grabbed a bathrobe out of the closet and started to pack our things up. I knew that Lorenzo had some type of plans for our honeymoon and I knew it wasn't going to be in Spain. Knowing him, he probably wants out of this foreign country as soon as possible. From what I've observed, Italians don't fair too well when they go to Spain.

Once I finished packing up our bags, he finally came out of the bathroom. His hair was wet and he had nothing but sweatpants that were hanging low on his hips. He walked over to where I was and stood in front of me.

The print of his dick in the sweatpants were right in front of me. While looking up at him, I reached up and grabbed at his pants.

"Whoah!" he laughed as he grabbed to pull his pants back up.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Go shower." he said as he chuckled at me. "We need to be out of here in an hour."

"Fine." I said as I got up to my feet. "Your loss."

Going into the bathroom, I washed off what happened last night. With my makeup done and fresh clothes on, I finally came out of the bathroom. Lorenzo had brought all of our thing to a pile near the door and he was waiting for me.

"You ready?" he asked as I sat down on the bed to put my shoes on.

"Yeah." I said back to him. "Is everyone gone from yesterday? Was there anyone else staying in the hotel with us?"

"My family is here somewhere." he said in an indifferent tone. "It's tradition to see a Don off after their wedding day."

My mind immediately went to the conversation that everyone was having on the plane. Now all I could think about was how the Aunties are probably going to look for the sheets.