Chapter 20: What It Means

“A JAPANESE SONG!” I uttered aloud seeing a music video that the girls are watching, it’s BIGBANG again. They’re pretty aware about the break up, I told them. And they’ve been acting normally like nothing happened. So on, I never saw the silver haired bastard.

My once long wavy hair has grown straight, though I didn’t regret such action, they claimed it made me much more. *ahem* prettier XD. 

“Ah! Sugoi! He looks so handsome!” I uttered looking at Neko’s phone revealing a guy wet in the rain

“letting you go,

Letting you go.

No I got this,”

This scene reminds me a lot of our break up. -_-a

“Steady thinking ‘bout this thing called love,

It got me shaking up,

(please tell me there’s a way).”

“Who is he?” I ask as Neko pouted.  She must be upset since I can’t still memories each members name.

“HE’S G-DRAGON! G-DRAGON! G-DRAGON!” She uttered angrily as I seem small for a moment. I lauugh awkwardly looking at the video again. People to get smexy if they were to be wet in the rain. I wonder if I look the same when I got wet in the rain.

And it got my head just spinning round, round, round, round.

(please tell me there’s a way)”

Speaking of wet in the rain…. HOLYGAYHORSE! Did Akashi-kun change my clothes?!? No… he’s too perfect to do so. But who really did it! Well I’ll just ask him >///<

“Don’t wanna take a fall,

It’s best to break it all,

It’s gonna be better for you to move on.”

“Aish… sorry I thought he’s Seung Ri, I’m still quite confuse.” I explain,  looking at video again being serious. They sing Japanese songs! Sugoi!

“And My heart’s breakin’, breakin’

All apart remakin’ makin’

How can I recover it all”

 “It seems to have a story though.” I uttered now being more curious looking at the music video. Later a guy in sunglasses then appeared, taking the hawt dragon’s place in singing. Actually, all from the start. Those are just English lyrics, rapped by the dragon. I then grew excited feeling it’d be Japanese this time.

“Girl, I swear to you that I won’t, even for a second,

Cause you any pain, I promise that.

In order to protect you now,

I really have no option.”

“Yosh! Japanese~!” TaeyangI love you for singing this one T^T.

“It’s Daesung who’s next Ayana-chan~!” Neko thank you! Now I’m more excited.

“Baby, by being in love, we’ve only cause pain ourselves

And I got nothing, nothing to say~!”

Oh My God! I really love his voice~! My eyes are probably sparkling now! I love this guy’s voice!

“Oh tell me goodbye, oh tell me goodbye.

Those hands that I used to hold,

Tell me goodbye, oh tell me goodbye

We need to let go~

If you could forget me, it would be the best for you, baby~”

“It does hold a  wonderful story…” It was Hana who uttered so, she gained my attention by that. Looking at her I blink twice.

“Girl you know when you end up losing your smile

I always think it’s my fault,

Thinking of your words and looking into the light.

I can no longer see anything.

Oh my god! Seung Ri marry me! You’re so handsome~! Now I know why Neko loves them so much.

Back to the song’s story…

“What’s the story?” I ask still my eyes glued in the music video.

“Baby, this time will  be the last time that our lips will ever meet,

I’ll never find better, better than you~”

“Let me ask you first Yana-chan.” I blink again looking at Natsume now. “If you’re a hero, you’d probably leave the person you love to refrain them from being your enemies’ target right?” I nodded hesitantly.

“Oh tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye,

Those hands I use to hold

Oh tell me goodbye, tell me good bye.

We need to let go~

Just being by my side isn’t really kindness you know baby.

Tell me goodbye oh tell me goodbye.”

“Before I continue the story…” –Natsume.

“Cover your ears…”-Hana

“Eh?”- me

“And it so,” And in the music video is a oso hawt red, blakish haired guy with nerdy glasses in an old English fashioned car… oh no… I got---

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! TOP! I LOVE YOU MARRY ME! KYAAAAH! I WILL DEFFINITELY GO TO KOREA!” Okay, now I know. I forgot that Neko loves TOP so much, I didn’t have time to cover my ears. I really regretted that. -_-. Well, he is the face of the group, and I must admit he’s really handsome! However, no matter what I do, I can’t appreciate him like Neko. Whom I appreciate is the first one I go to know in the group…

Daesung, which they claim to be rather surprising!

CALL HIMM UGLY AND I’LL KILL YOU! CAN’T YOU SEE HOW AWESOME AND WONDERFUL AND AMZAZING HIS VOICE IS!?

Ah but no one can defeat my idol~.

So on he continued to rap his part, which I found really awesome he’s  so fluent in English! Making him perfect in this part of his.

“That’s the story… In the name of protecting the girl the detective or the guy that loves her, he left her even if it kills him.” I look at Hana who explained all to me, so that’s the song’s story. She was finally able to speak after Neko got to calm himself.

I see…

Tell me good bye, oh tell me goodbye.”

In the name of not hurting the girl anymore, he hurt her by leaving her to cause no more pain.

Hurt to no longer hurt… How ironic.

“Tell me goodbye.”

~*^_^*~

I know it’s short and seems useless XD, but this is highly a huge part on my next update so  tune in!

 it took me like forever to finish this and it's really short with very tiny details.... T^T what had happened to me?