Chapter 22: I'm Reckless

It’s already the start of the second semester, since I talk to Akashi-kun about the not-so-sure engagement agreement, I haven’t seen him since then. Back during the vacation, I’d go to the orphanage and visit Kat who’d ask where Shugo is, I’d just say that his busy which she would buy.

My class schedules had changed as well, my classes would usually be on 5 am up to 5: 15 pm, there are also break times of course. But today, it’s now 8 am to 3 pm… I’m guessing by my next semester that it would be the whole day up to night would be my class schedules.

And it’s unfortunate that the girls has different schedules, we’re all shattered apart in a few subjects. T^T Uwaaa! College nightmares has just begun! Unfortunately…

I then stood up from being under the shade of the tree, pulling my bag unto my shoulder before stuffing the book I was reading earlier. Our last subject professor is absent so it’s still 2, the other 3 has more subjects up to 6 pm so I guess it’s time to go home.

“Wait!” A male voice interrupted me making me gaze unto whoever called me. I then saw a raven haired boy whom I estimated to be only a few centimeters taller than me. Is he a high school student? Probably not… I’m sure he’s a college student.

He then stop before me slightly panting as he grinned at me. How cute~! He must be very friendly I guess? Though he’s also very familiar.

“You must be Ayana Yukino, no?” He uttered with his grin never disappearing on his face. I blink before nodding.

“Is there anything you’d like?” I ask jumping directly unto the point. I’m sure he wanted something that I should be aware of.

“Before that, I’m Takao Kazunarie by the way!” He grinned. Takao Kazunarie… sounds familiar… Takao.

“Ah! You’re Shutoku’s point guard back in high school! Sugoi! I didn’t think of a talented basketball player being in this school!” I uttered a little excited, I’m a fan of Shutoku! Specially that megane green haired shooting guard! Ah the team is amazing!

“You know me?” He pointed at himself dumbfounded.

“Of course I do! You’re an amazing player! You could even steal the 6th phantom player’s pass without an effort! Your hawk eye is always amazing knowing each teammates place and each of your opponents’ is clearly your team’s advantage! I really do love yours and Midorima’s team work!” I uttered rather in an exciting way. He then smiled. “Which remind me, where’s the green head friend of yours? I really want to meet him in front of me!” To be honest, Midorima was my first crush even people call him weird back in middle school XD.

“He’s already at Singapore studying.” His smile saddens, I could say he’s pretty close to him.

“Ah… so what do you want?”

“Hmm before that Yu-chan! Do you like basketball?” He ask a I blink. Yu-chan? A new nickname eh?

“I’m interested with the sport ever since elementary, I would like to play it yet my doctor would prohibit me from doing such. I’m quite sickly you see…” I explained.

“Well that’s enough.” Enough what?

“Yu-chan~ would you like to be the University’s Basketball Club Manager?” Oh my god! I would be glad to.

“I can’t see why not…”

-

On the second thought I shouldn’t have agreed. Shugo is clearly a member of this team and I have totally forgot about it. I need a slap on the face! A real hard slap!