Chapter 42: Friends

"Hi Aya-chan~!" Natsume greeted as I entered the classroom. She was sitting on the desk, while Hana and Neko are sitting on the chair. "Are you feeling well already?"

I smiled at her in reply before nodding.

"Ah, Ayana-chan may I ask a favor?" Neko uttered skipping toward me before she grab my hand and held it up. Her eyes then sparkle as she look at me straight to the eye. I blink quite confuse, she's rather excited.

"What is it, Neko?" A question replied with a question. That's common right?

"Can we go to the gym during your team's practices?" Natsume then stood behind Neko before giving me that look similar to this blonde' cat's smile.

"Eh?" I blink, why so sudden?

"You see, Aya-chan! Hana-chan here had a crush on a guy in the basketball club." Natsume wink at me as I could see Hana blushing slightly from here.

"Eh? Who is it?" It would be painful for Takao if ever.

"Well, we don't know yet~! But we'll make her spit it out!" Neko cracked her fist as she face Hana with a interrogating and scary aura.

"TK... " Hana whispered. "That's the clue..."

TK... TK... TK...

OMG!

Ta-

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!" I COULDN'T HOLD MYSELF! Kazunarie likes Hana, Hana likes Kazunarie! OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm Fangirling here! "Don't worry Hana-chan, I know him but I won't tell these girls~"

I place my index finger on my lips smiling happily as I wink at her. She then blush slightly. Cute~!

"Eh? Unfair Aya-chan!" Natsume whined as she grab me on the shoulder.

"Tell us Ayana-chan!" Neko pouted shaking me along with Natsume.

"Na-uh! I won't tell you!" I giggled.

"Uwaaaaa! Unfair !"

"Hana-chan! Please tell us!"

"Figure it out yourself!"

-

"Faster!" I yelled as my gaze shift from left to right as the boys had their sprints. "If you go any where slower I'll give you a special training menu!"

"Yu-chan! not to hard! It was only Haizaki-senpai who hurt you!" Kazunarie just uttered yelled as I giggled, I could see Haizaki being annoyed by what Kazunarie just uttered.

"SHUT UP TAKAO!"

"Ohh~! Who are you Haizaki-senpai? Midorima?" Takao laugh through the sprints. Sooner or later their tracks broke as they ran off to the outside of the gym.

"Tsuntsugo Haizaki~!" Haizaki-senpai sure has a lot of nicknames XD and here's anther one from Kazunarie. Huahahahaha XD.

I then sighed in disbelief how they could be childish, the whole team themselves stop on their training watching over the two idiots running from left to right.

"Well, 10 minutes break! You can have a rest for a while! Next is a jug around the campus!" I beamed, they groaned.

"Did you made that Kouhai?" Hayama-senpai uttered collapsing unto the floor.

"Nah, they're just in the menu coach gave me." I smiled.

"Coach really cruel don't you think?" Imayoshi-senpai chuckled as I handed him a towel. I then went to the girls that sat on the bench nearby watching what we're doing.

I later untied my hair as I smiled at them "So?"

"I'm jealous... Ayana-chan is surrounded with muscles and hot guys." Neko pouted as I slightly blush. Remembering when coach told me to check on them, only to find them in the locker room all topless. I felt like having a nosebleed that day.

"Who's your crush Hana-chan, just tell us already! So that I could flirt with these guys! I might accidentally flirt on your crush you know!" is Natsume serious? Lol who is she going to flirt with?

"Hana? Will you tell them?" I smiled at Hana as the other two girls look at me, to her then me and her XD.

"That guy who ran out with Haizaki... he's Takao Kazunarie." She murmured as the two girls grinned. Hana looks so cute blushing from here! OMG! Where on earth is my phone?!

"Ah, that cutie~! I must admit he's really cute!" Neko then face Hana and smiled. "We'll support you in this!"

"Support me to!" Natsume whined as her hair jump involuntarily. I just realize, her short hair had grown up to three inches than before. She looks more mature now. Even more beautiful.

"Your hair grew quite longer now, Natsume..." I uttered staring at her brown hair. She then blink before smiling at me.

"I just heard the fact that a girl's beauty is most likely from her hair so I made it longer! I want it long as yours though." She pouted before curling her hair around her finger.

"But you're already pretty Natsu-chan!" The sandy blonde cat uttered smiling. "Don't make it longer! You'll grow prettier than us!"

"Wouldn't that be nice?" Natsume cross her arms smirking.

"Then I shall straighten my hair like Ayana-chan!"

"I'll curl mine up then," Hana giggled.

Sooner the whole gym was filled with laughter and giggles, only to interfered with Haizaki and Kazunarie entering the gym, fooling around.

The practice then presumed as the three girls stayed in the gym.

I never realize I had already so many friends in such a short period of time.

~*^_^*~

Aaaand another useless and short chapter XD lol