Chapter 17: Old Teammate

After the sweet conversation during our lunch a while ago, here we are roaming around the amusement park again. We rode a huge swing like boat, and my fear for heights slightly disappeared, we then ride that ride where the cars bump each other, then the carousel, which was very cheesy or  romantic XD. Aaaaand! The feres wheel, with only me and him. Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah~! What a fairy tale! I don’t have to fantasies with this experiences XD.

And here we are walking around the amusement park looking for more rides to come along.

“So, what do you want to do next?” he uttered looking at his wrist watch which was pure silver, so shiny *Q* . Well, he’s rich after all.

“Hmm… I can’t think of any.” I uttered patting my chin with my index finger. My other arm of mine is just quite busy with a cute puppy plush he won in the crane game earlier. I’m also holding a balloon. If I’m actually holding a lot of things, I can’t think of anything to do.

“Wait….” He stared at me for a moment. As I blink, he then leaned his face a little closer to mine making me slightly blush.

“Umm… sen--- I mean Shu-chan? Is there anything wrong?” He didn’t say anything, he just move his hand below my chin, titling my head before moving his thumb bellow my lips. Now I’m red as apples or maybe tomatoes. >///<

He quickly retrieve it though.

“There was something on your face.” Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay… Why didn’t I ask -_-a

I was out of my thoughts for a moment, I then look at  Shu-chan who is rather shock at whatever he is looking. He was looking in front of him making me look at the same direction. Unnoticably a smile crept unto my face seeing a familiar red head.

“Akashi-kun!” I uttered out of the blue as  Shu-chan look at me with tint of confusion into those grey eyes of his. I just blink looking at him.

“You know him?” We both said in churros. As he did nothing about it and face Akashi-kun again.

“It’s been a while Akashi,”

“Same to you, Shugo.”

Tension is high! Really high! Oh My God! Are these two mortal enemies? Lels impossible. XD

“Ah, I’m sorry Yukino, but it just happens that this boyfriend of yours is an old team mate of mine back in middle school.” Akashi-kun uttered.

“Ah… Hmm, I remember… I do see him in the bench back then…” I uttered, recalling my memories, noticing a familiar grey locks back in middle school. So that was Shu-chan… Wait? If he’s in the bench! It means his a regular from Teiko! Amazing~!

But wait!

“How did you know he’s my…. Umm… err… boyfriend?” I uttered as Akashi-kun simply smiled.

“Like I said, I know everything. He’s that idiot who you call back then.” Eh?! Akashi Seijuurou! How dare you say that in front of my boyfriend! But I did call him idiot back then… -_-a

“Seriously Miyuki, you called me an idiot?”

“I was just joking Shu-chan!” I clasped my hand in front of me, before facing him and bowing, apologizing a few times. He just sighed and scratch the back of his head though. Looking at the short red haired in front of us.

“I’m sorry to disturb the two of you then,” Akashi-kun uttered slightly bowing as he look at the two of us again before smiling. “To sincerely send my apologies, then I’ll just treat you for a couple of snacks, it is near 4 p.m. after all.”

“but…” I tried to utter but he interfered me by simply striking a resolving smile at me.

“No buts, I won’t accept no either.” Okaaay…. I don’t know everything, I should have expected that at least. -_-a