Chapter 27: Blue Angel

I mindlessly walk toward the gate as I look at the ground while doing so. I can’t believe what just happened, there was a tint of guilt through his face, rather unexpected. With a guy like him, I didn’t expect to see that on his face. It was for real, I was sure.

But my trail of thoughts were cut off  as I saw Akashi Seijuurou standing by the school gates, hands in his pocket as he seem to waiting for me calmly, not minding the attention he has from a bunch of girls exiting the school. Others even purposely stop near him and chat with their friends about him.

His beautiful mismatch orbs were once display before my eyes as he smiled at me ever gently, the girls then look at my direction as well. I’m sure the gossips are into me now. -_-“  but I did not mind, I smiled in reply making the girls give me uncomfortable stares. What do you expect?

I could say most of the girls had a crush on him at first sight, and seeing him smiling at me made them thought I’m his girlfriend…. And lo and behold! They are now discourage! Due to the wrong idea… -_-

“’Have you been waiting Akashi-kun?” I ask him as I was close enough to him. The girl’s then move away somehow. I feel sorry for them.

“Just about a few minutes.” He shortly replied as he gestured me to follow him. “Let’s go?”

“Mm!” I nodded as I skip and stop, I guess we’re walking today. I prefer it that way though, it’s somehow fun and peaceful to!

As we walk toward the orphanage, things went pretty cold. I then saw leaves falling as I presume it’s already autumn… Winter is coming…

“I won’t leave you.”

My chest started feeling heavy, those memories of me being with my caring brother and loving mother just simply hurts me, it’s breaking me apart.

I could still remember how I would run to them when I have a problem…. But now, I have no one to run to.

“it’s okay Kino-chan.”

“Yukino, deary don’t cry.”

“What happened to you this time?”

Yukino…

Kino…

“Yukino!” I snapped back into reality, I look up at Akashi-kun who was simply staring at me as I blink more than twice. I then realize what was happening. I then smiled at him in a apologic way as I scratch my cheeks with my index finger.

“Gomen, I guess I was daydreaming again.” I uttered as he look rather relieved. Though, I was deep in my thoughts since I remembered my family. My once complete family, my once happy family.

“You’re always preoccupied.” He uttered as he look at the building where we had stop. “We’re here by the way.”

I just realize that.

“I didn’t notice.” I laugh awkwardly as I look at the orphanage. He then walk ahead of me as I later followed, the gate was open so we entered freely, I wonder where the kids are. Most of the time they  would run toward me and Akashi, wanting a piggy back ride or a story to be heard.

“Ah! Yukino! Akashi-san!” Maykin uttered with a smile as I smiled in reply.

“Maylin, where are the kids?” I ask looking around, hoping to see at least a silhouette of one of them.

“They’re inside actually.” She smiled, “Please do get in! they keep on asking where you are after Haizaki came to visit yesterday!”

Haizaki came to visit them?

“Yukino?” I then look up at Akashi as I smiled.

“I’m fine.”

Slowly yet excitedly I walk in the orphanage as Akashi was right behind me. We chatted a little as I was cutoff, I then stop on my tracks as my orbs widen.

Akashi then followed my line of sight sending him into a deep silence as well.

Few meters ahead of us was a girl singing in the most beautiful voice I had ever heard, her long blue locks falls down up to her hips as her back faces us. The kids were listening to her as if they were spelled bound by her voice, I myself is like under a spell.

“Tetsuki…” By that the lady’s attention was taken as she look into our direction, displaying her beautiful crystal blue orbs. There’s like an angel before me, she’s so beautiful.

“Kuroko…”

~*^_^*~

i think i fell for Haizaki just now... God the latest episode~! he's so cute~! i like it since there weren't magic thingies back then! pure reality! 

oh well miss kuroko has appeared! i'm already typing on chapter 41 and after i'm done with this story, i'll start typing the side story 

so watch out guys~!

The Hidden Color Of Winter side story 'Tell Me Goodbye' an Akashi x Fem Kuroko fanfic~!