Chapter 51: A different Tale

"Outing tomorrow, they say." Haizaki click his tongue mimicking Imayoshi-senpai's voice. As here I am sitting on a random bench inside the mall along with him. What happened? After the event in the orphanage they planned to go out for a little outing and a little shopping for the school events. We were all together earlier until they ditch us and they are no where to find.

Moriyama text that he found a girl to hang out with, Kazunarie says he went out on a date after meeting Hana, (OMG I won't be angry at that!), Imayoshi-senpai said he met a few ex teammates so they hang out a little, Wakamatsu is along with him, Hayama-senpai? He is in a winning spree at the arcade. -_-

DID THEY FREAGING DID THAT ON PURPOSE?!

"What do you plan now Yukidiot? I want go home already!" I panic a little as I grab his wrist, he was about to leave me behind.

"Wait a second! The team left me the money and the list for the shooping thingy, I can't carry all of them by myself!" I protested shaking a bit as I was blushing. I had no choice but to be stuck with him for the sake of the school festival for the next month.

He look at me blankly as I refuse to look at him. Stopping him from leaving me is enough to embarrassed me a lot. I heard him smirk as he pulled his arm from my grip as he suddenly grab my hand taking me attention. My face then turned pink as he kiss the back of my hand,

"I'll consider this a date then," he smirk letting go of my hand as he grab the list from my other hand, which I had completely forgotten about. He then left me dumbfounded.

"DATE?! SINCE WHEN DID I AGREED ON THAT?! "

*after walking around the mall and buying things for 3 hours*

"I'm done for!" I uttered aloud, carrying a lot of paper bags after buying almost all the things we needed for the festival. My knees already hurt, well I'm not good at sports, i hate physical activities so this Is likely expected.

I then felt that the paper bags were taken from my hand, I then look up to see who took them it was...

Oh my God...

Junji?!

"A lady shouldn't be bringing heavy things, no?" He smiled, and since when did this guy became a gentleman?!

"I didn't ask for your help." I uttered coldly, I then glared at him before grabbing the paper bags he had taken from me. "Besides I can handle myself."

"Why so cold? Yukinohime~." He whined as he pouted, I simply rolled my eyes. For the second time around, someone grab the paper bags from my hand only for me to see Haizaki standing besides me.

"You're right, lady's shouldn't bring heavy things specially that their guy is around." their guy? Is he implying that I own him or something? "And I think, you should take care of your belongings right?"

He let go of the paper bags for a moment before grabbing my shoulder pulling me near him, making me lean on him for a moment. My face heated up as I glance at him for a moment seeing how serious he is. "Back of, Mosashi. She's mine."

things went processing through my mind, my heart began to race as my face heated up. Since when did I became his the second time around?! I didn't remember!

"Well, I never know that you're not good at sharing, well... bye Haizaki, take care Yukinohime~!" He wave his hand before stuffing his hand into his pocket as he left. By that.wI push him away and ehack his head.

"WHAT THE- YUKINO?!" He protested glaring at me as I look away. I couldn't look at him with my face burning red. "Yukino...?"

"SINCE WHEN DID I BECAME YOURS?!"

"I ONLY DID THAT TO SHOO MOSASHI AWAY!"

"THERE ARE OTHER WAYS!"

"I'M NOT SMART ENOUGH TO THINK OF OTHER WAYS!"

"THEN AT LEAST TRY TO BE SMART!"

"I'M NOT LIKE YOU!"

Silence.... "Wait... your shoes..."

I look at my shoes, only to see them dead broken, it was already speaking. Lol XD I didn't notice that... THESE ARE MY FAVOURITE!

I keep on despairing over those white doll shoes I had always love, even I had a hundreds of them, these were really the one I love.

With me mumbling to myself why on earth did this happened to me, Haizaki suddenly grab my wrist out of nowhere after throwing the paper bags into his Ferrari, wasn't his car a Lamborghini just a few months ago?

But I shrug that stupid car off as my eyes focus on his hand still holding my wrist as he dragged me into the mall the second time around.

"I can walk on my own you know." I glared at his back, I don't really like being dragged around! He didn't listen to me.

"Just shut up, i'm just being nice here and I am offering to buy you a pair of shoes..." He then glance at me. "Well,I saw a pair of sandals earlier that would suit your outfit."

I then look at myself, what did I wore again? It's pretty simple... a blue sleeveless under a white blazer, midnight blue shorts and the now broken white doll shoes T^T.

After arriving at a certain shoe market, one of the sales lady smiled at me as I sat on those short benches where you can sit while trying on the sandals you chose. All of the sandals, shoes slippers around the market are all expensive. Most of them are from Singapore and other foreign countries, I bet they are worth more than 10, 000 or more. Just like my others sandals.

"Just sit there, I'll make sure I get a pair that isn't within your drawer." He uttered like he knew that I had hundreds of these shoes. He began to roam around and after a few minutes he returned with a simple pair of shoes.

"That would really suit you, ma'am." The sales lady smiled at me as I observe the shoes the grey head was bringing. It was really cute they were nothing really but another pair of doll shoes with a ribbon on top, in the middle if the ribbon is a blue heart crystal making it simply elegant. He is right, I don't have such in my drawer. Those in my drawer are tooooooo elegant.

"How are they?" He ask as I blink thrice.

"ah- the-they're really cute! I love them!" I had a new favourite. I was already blushing furiously when he suddenly, yet gently grab one of my foot as he slipt my foot into the shoes. I just couldn't protest since there was not a word escaping from my mouth.

"Great! I knew they would suit you!" He grinned at me. He then talk with the sales lady and paid for the bills as I stayed here dumbstruck.

This my friend, is my Cinderella story.