Chapter 23: His Eyes Tells the Truth

My jaws are literally down the ground right now. What do you expect if a black shimmering car stood before your school with a oso hot red head leaning on it. The sun was setting reflecting the car’s glasses making him look like a god. Oh my, he’s too perfect for me!

“Hey.” He smiled at me as I blink, looking behind me thrice. Is he talking to me? “Yes Ayana Yukino I am currently talking to you.”

“So, what would you like to want?” I ask.

“I’m asking you out,” Things went processing as I then blush slightly, I’m not really into dates these days.

“Eh?”

“Didn’t you told me that you want to know me better?” He raise a brew I laugh awkwardly.

“Oh… yeah.” I then remembered that morning when I said that, it was just a short chat though… nothing more nothing less, all I knew were basic information. 

“But first go change your clothes.” I look at myself, I am still wearing my school uniform. “I’ll bring you to my favorite places, and you’ll bring me to yours… is that fine with you?”

“Ah.. sure, nothing’s wrong with that to me…”

-

“They’re already a couple?” That was obviously Hana’s voice.

“Eh? I guess their engage or something!” On how it sounds and how it’s exclaimed, oh hello there Natsume!

“Well it is possible, they are both rich.” Neko, probably jumping into a lot of conclusion after reading a hundred of novels. I jump into a lot of conclusion as well, you see, and Neko among the three who loves reading my stories is the one of a hell of a novel fanatic.

“That means that HaiAya was really meant to break up for this moment!” Natsume’s fangirling is on again….

“True! Like in the stories!” Hana, I can picture her tapping her chin from here.

“Yeah like in the novels!” I can see Neko’s eyes sparkling while fistbumping into the air. Ah, I have grew to know them really well, don’t you think?

I can hear the tripid’s whisperings from here. They’re behind a tree, and they are osuly obvious.

“Just don’t listen to them.” Akashi smiled.

“I know…” I smiled awkwardly, though it was replace with a playful smile as I look at the tree, I cought all three of them staring at me as they hid back. “You three would fail the ‘spy’ exam if ever.”

Akashi chuckled.

“So let us go?” I snapped back into reality as I remembered why this red head is here.

“As you wish~!”

-

I went out of the dressing room in a certain mall with an above the knee blue dress, it has a pink lining, and a pink ribbon on my chest. It really is somehow tight, opening to how it really shows those feminine body curves of mine, it wasn’t that revealing though, thanks to the pink blazer, it’s sleeves somehow reaches my forearm and as usual… the hairpin remains on my head. There were also pink high heels to cover my bare foot. I’m not really good with heel… I know how to walk with them… but just walk… Remember how I trip on my foot back in the party?

“So…?” I ask turning around, I’ve been changing for a couple of times now, but it was always a no. Thumbs down, unacceptable or negative comments. This guy has his taste! He’s quite annoying due to that though! I tried more than 10 clothes today just to content him.