Chapter 48: Him Who Change

"So this is as far as I go, enjoy the rest of your little reunion." I smiled as my personal driver, Tatchibana has arrive. The three girls were pick up earlier to somehow it was a relief on me since they keep on talking about 'Another Chance,' -_-.

"Ayanacchi, come with us this summer vacation we'll all meet up by that time again!"

"Even so we're not that close, having you gone for the next two days would feel like something different since we started it with you." The tanned bluenette uttered grinning as Satzuki-san hit him. "Ow! Satzuki?!"

"Really? Or is it because of her friends who have the traits you like? Though true! Things will be off starting today!"

"No one will treat me without you Aya-chin~."

"We have to understand, Murasakibara... oh well, it was nice having to meet the writer I thought I'll never knew." Midorima smiled. I never notice him smile up until now! God he's handsome! I want to see him without his glasses though XD.

"Why does she have to join the next reunion?" Haizaki uttered as I somehow understood it. he was hit by Nijimura.

"Be sure to be there Crystalized!" Shuozo-san smiled at me as he was choking Haizaki by his arm again. He's turning purple...

"Ayana-san..." Tetsuki-san then approach me, opening her purse a bit as my orbs widen. She gave me 5 pieces of paper and I was sure what they are. They're VIP tickets for her upcoming concert. Oh God, having the singer herself give it to me is such a great pleasure!

"OMG! I love you Tetsuki-san!" I hug her XD. No...it is not a Yuri scene, it's a love between an idol and her fan.

"I'll look for you there..." She whispered.

"Well, I might be there to Yukino... so I look forward of meeting you there." Akashi smiled.

"lol it seems like it will take forever before we meet again... and goodbye to you to!" it was Kazunarie. Who began to laugh.

"Miss. Yukino..."

"Yes, yes! Tatchibana-san! Don't be in a rush!"

With the final goodbye, somehow I feel sad.

-

I'm back to hell again! I mean school... and I can't believe I have Tatchibana-san to send me to school. What on earth is he doing here?! I don't want to stand out! I really hate standing out! I want to perfect my whole college life of being a humble and simple girl not a f*cking rich b*tch.

"Yukino-sama..." I don't want to get out of the car... really... who would like to get out from a black shining limousine with a driver with big muscles that is obviously capable of fighting?!

All eyes on us!

I went out anyway, imagining I'm the first person in school, not caring about all those eyes on me. "Will I pick you up Yukino-sama?"

"No! No! You can go back to Akita now, you know that I don't like special treatments..." I uttered glancing from left to right. Just get in the campus you stupid school mates and stop staring at me as if I'm an alien from outer space!

I started walking toward the gate, deciding to stay on the school back grounds since it was still early. Really early, from now my class starts at 9 and ends at 4 but I have clasess again at 7 wgich ends at 8 and I'm at school 6: 49 a.m. in the morning. -_- I forgot that my class schedules had change. -_-a

From me walking around, I heard a bunch of wheels rolling toward me. They sure are from a skate board. It took my attention only for me to regret what I just did... Mosashi Junji... I feel like running away.