Chapter 37: Father

A week had pass, here I am in front of the main building of the Akashi Corp, somehow since the main branch is here in Kyoto, I had to order a driver of mine to send me here.

"Please do wait for me here, Nase-san." I told my personal driver as he bowed down slightly. My father was rather surprise when I told him I'll face the Akashis. Well, even father is the owner of the of the biggest company in Japan and almost in Asia... he still tends to fear the Akashis.

I want to change that somehow... they're not monsters, they're just humans... just like us.

And there is nothing to fear, the only thing worth fearing for me is losing someone and that's enough for a reason.

"Good evening, ma'am... I presume that you are Miss. Ayana." A beautiful lady uttered as she welcome me. I'm somehow surprise. She giggled. "I was informed that you are to come here, please do follow me... I'll lead you to Mr. Seito's office."

I then followed her as gossips filled the building as we went to the elevator.

"She's really pretty."

"You don't know her?"

"Well then who is she?"

"She's Seijuurou-sama's fiancée."

I didn't bother, I followed the secretary's foot steps toward the elevator as we then went to the highest floor. As we exit the elevator more gossips were heard.

The beautiful lady then leaded me in front of Mr. Akashi's office. Even so he has a different office, like other offices out there the wall in transparent. It was pure glass as I could see him through it dead serious as he talks through the phone.

The lady then opened the door before me as Mr. Seito smiled at me before ending his phone call. He later told his secretary that she is allowed to leave.

The atmosphere grew heavy as I look at him.

"Please have a sit, Yukino." He told me as he then clasp his hands together, his elbows were resting on the table as his chin rested on top of the back side of his hand. I sighed inwardly as I look at him coldly and emotionlessly. I'm not being disrespectful, I just hate the fact that this guy is the reason why Miss Tetsuki and Akashi-kun is suffering.

"That's no longer needed Sir, I wish to end this conversation quickly." I uttered staring at him straight into the eye.

"I may have said that Seijuurou-san is a fine man, but I do not wish to marry him..." I uttered as his orbs widen. "As I wish to marry a guy I love to."

"As I believe that situation goes the same as your son wanted to be." He then grew rather quite.

"I am well aware that Seijuurou loves someone before and he still loves her now." I refuse to shift my gaze away from him as he just stared at me in disbelief.

"I shall protect that girl, and if you were to harm her because of this situation? I will not hold back to fight against you." I grew more furious as I stared at him straight into his eyes. I can say this may be a piercing glare, but this guy? I believe he won't fear it no matter what.

"But following my father's and your will... I swear that both the Akashis and the Ayanas will cooperate together in the near future." To my surprise he chuckled.

"As you wish Miss. Yukino... it's been a while since someone face me as you did today." He uttered smiling as he then chuckled once more. "The last one to do that toward me was my wife."

"I am somehow amaze of what you had shown me today, so I shall grant your wish... " His smile lighten up. "You had found out about Miss. Kuroko then."

My orbs widen as he then laugh. "Don't worry, I won't do anything to stand against her and my son... but with your personality? I'd really love to have you as a daughter-in-law."

"Even if you and Sei would get married, you'll just have a tons of money and won't know how to use them." He uttered, did he grew kind? According to Akashi-kun's journal he threatened Tetsuki-san back then. What on earth happened to him?!

I look at him dumbfounded as he blink.

"What's wrong, Yukino?"

"No-nothing! But... I accidentally took Aka- I mean Seijuurou-san's journal once so..."

"Yes, that is the truth..." He close his eyes as if he was reminiscing something. "I threatened the girl he once love... but I guess he still loves her today." I grew confuse even more.

Then what happened to him to be this kind?

"I'll answer your unspoken question, Yukino." He smiled at me as I blink. "I had a dream last night, of my deceased wife crying... I wanted to comfort her but she slap my hand away..."

"She's angry at me, later she disappeared from my sight, and what I saw was Sei crying..." He uttered as his eyes saddens.

"Remember this Yukino, every parent wishes the best for their child... but the best I thought for Sei wasn't just right... I hope you'll understand your father as well." His smile grew ever so gentle.

Father...

"I did not agree on your request because you said so, but because of my son and my wife as well... I was planning to tell this to you and your father but you came to me earlier than I expected." He explained as I blink.

"Somehow things were clarified to me because of you, Yukino." I later smiled as I bowed slightly.

"Thank you Mr. Seito... that's what I all wish, now I shall excuse myself." I turned my back on him as I then remembered something.

"One more thing, Mr. Akashi... please do apologize to him..." I smiled as he slightly nodded before I exited his office.

I did not expect that would go smoothly...

-

As I exited the building, I saw Akashi along the way since Nase-san is waiting for me I just smiled at him as he simply blink.

Just find it out yourself Akashi-kun...

~*^_^*~

AkaKuro will be back in the screen XD well, that'll be on next chapter :3