Chapter 45: Keep Falling

December 31... what a mystery, through my Christmas vacation, I was expecting some bothers. Well, all of my friends went to different countries for vacation, my father ask me if I want to go somewhere to, but I chose to have a peaceful vacation back in the mansion where I'm with those maids and butlers.

At least Yui is cute...

"Do you have any plans Miss. Yukino?" One of our maids uttered as she approach me. Even she's new here, I found her rather honest and cute. "It's going to be new year, aren't you meeting with your friends?"

I could see the other maids having their jaws drop.

"Ah, that's rather impossible... I want to hang out with them but they had their own plans." I pouted resting my chin on the pillow I'm hugging. Their jaws drop even more.

"I thought Miss. Yukino is cold..." I heard her mutter as I look at her direction. Tilting my head to the side.

"Hnn? Are you saying something Rin?" I smiled at her. the maids grew even more shock. I still want to surprise them though. But I decided to leave. "Well I'll just read a bunch of books in the library, so please excuse me."

I stood up.

Leaving them.

"I wonder what happened to her during her college life." I know it's Rin XD.

"Young lady might have fallen in love or made friends don't you think?" lol yes I did XD.

All of the sudden my phone suddenly rang only to show me an unkown number. /I blink looking at it as the aids came to see me. I answered it anyway.

"Ayana-san." THIS VOICE! THIS VOICE!

"Tetsuki-san?! OMG is this you?! I didn't heard anything about you since the Red and Snow mystery! Ah! I'm glad you still remember me!" I half yelled trough the phone as I'm very, very, very happy. A NATIONWIDE KNOWN SINGER JUST CALLED ME! WHO WOULDN'T BE HAPPY?!

"Silly, who won't remember such a beautiful girl as you are?" She giggled beyond the phone as I blush in embarrassment.

"You're more beautiful Tetsuki-san." I smiled.

"Do you have any plans for this new year?" She ask as I remembered I have none.

"No... nothing in particular."

"Do you want to hang out a little?" OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

"Sure! The honor is all mine!" I look like an idiot, really XD.

"Well, we'll be with some boys will it be fine with you?"

"I wouldn't mind as long as they're the generation of miracles." I joked. Really! I wanted to see Midorima Shinarou again!

"We are with them,"

"REALLY?!"

"The reunion was move you see."

"So is...?" I don't really want to ask if the ash head is there but...

"Yes Ahoizaki-kun is here to.... so, will you come with me?"

"I wouldn't mind."

"I'll just PM you about the meeting place, please do wear a kimono Yukino-san."

-

I look at the mirror one last time, before fixing my hairpin as I tied my hair up into a pony tail. I then smiled at the mirror for no reason. I really love the Kimono!

It's just a simple white Kimono fading into pink as the color goes lower, there are darker pink sakura prints to. I really love it! it's simple yet elegant. I then move away from the mirror .

Yosh! I finally had something remarkable to do before school starts XD.

-

So this is the where the fireworks will be held. I've never been to things like this before. Well, I'm annoying little brat who knows nothing but to create stories and read books. Problem?

I'm just walking around, scanning my phone waiting for Tetsuki-san to text me.

Until I bump unto someone.

"So-sorry I wasn't..." I look up to see a handsome raven haired guy, as my jaws hang agape. Ju-ju-junji!

"You know, I think I like this girl!"

"Ah! If it isn't Haizaki's girlfriend." He smiled, God, he's really handsome! If not for what he did during the first day of school I might have like him. Seriously, I made a story out of our meeting XD. "You seem alone, Miss. Snow White."

He leaned forward as I took a step backward. If not for my Kimono, I might be glad to kick him. But my plan backfired seeing two familiar figures behind him, those were the guys along with him back then.

"Correction... he is not my boyfriend, I'm with someone, my name is not snow white, so again... I'm sorry and excuse me." I uttered coldly turning my back on them. But the stupid guy grab my wrist all of the sudden.

"Don't be rude on us Yu-ki-no." He uttered smirking, tightening his grip on my wrist. We began to gather attention, however they would quickly avert their eyes later on "Why won't you ditch that someone you are with and come with us? I'm sure it would be more fun~."

"I rather be alone and bored than to have fun with a gang leader like you." I grew furious, as I tried to remain calm and cold. I glared at him as is grip grow even more tight. It hurts...  "So please do let go of me."

He then pulled ne closer to him roughly as I yelp. I look up a little angry as I glared at him. "I said let go you bastard!"

His smile grew mischievous as his free hand slid at the back of my neck before pulling my hair, ruining my lovely ponytail.  My free hand then grab his wrist wanting him to let go of my hair. My head hurts so is my wrist, I want to kill this f*cking bastard! "Rude words from such beautiful lips. You see Yukino, I never knew what kind of magic you had that we never saw you after the first day of school... if not for Haizaki, do you think we would let you go without paying?"

I gasp as he pulled my hair harder. "Did you hear me, you'll pay Snow White."

A few seconds later I felt a hand on my shoulder as the bastard let go of me, only to find my face buried on a guy's chest. "Back of she's with me."

That voice...

I look up to see Haizaki-senpai glaring daggers at Junji as he held my shoulder firmly. I then look at the three boys not bothering to push the ash head away.

"Fine, fine! Well then, see you next time Yukino-chan~!" the raven haired smirk before turning his back on us.

Sooner, Haizaki then push me gently as he held my hand, I then notice my wrist had turn red. "Does it hurt?"

"No-no..." my heart is racing and now I'm slightly blushing.

"Good, let's go Kuroko and the others are waiting." He uttered grabbing the same abused wrist of mine before pulling me gently with him. It didn't hurt at all for some reason.

And here goes that stupid butterfly in the stomach thingy, giddy feelings, heart racing and stupid blushing .-_-

I keep falling and falling, I need a little catching here!

I then look up at his back as  his hand shortly let go of my wrist as he grab my hand instead.

Mt. Fuji just exploded... XD >///<

I hope this year... things will go nicely between us.

~*^_^*~

it's new year to them and for me it's a new SCHOOL year,

umo~ just felt like updating twice today :3