Chapter 3: Meeting Up

Today is my second day of being a college, but since I wasn’t able to attend classes yesterday, this is actually the first day for me. Our Geometry professor is the only one I was able to take note of, HE’S A TERROR! I even almost peed on my pants >O<, how could I live through the semester of this is the situation TToTT

Now, since it’s still spring, take note of the cherry blossoms :3. So on, I  rested on a nearby cherry blossom tree, took a notebook out of my bag then a pink pen. ^o^v I’m a fan of pink :3

My pen started running through the blank pages, producing several sentences which later fall into paragraphs, yes, I’m writing again XD. After I’m done with this, I’m sure to type it down my laptop, then edit it a little, add a few details then submit it online. ^o^

I’ve been a writer for 12 years now, from fables into ahem… mature stories XD, yes the genres would change through the years. Well, every person grows and so are their ways, they grow mature, and change a lot, from physical appearance up to the way how to think, and their movements. That’s how one’s life goes.

I finish a whole chapter as a flower petal fell on the center of my notebook. A smile crept unto my face.

“Sakura, aren’t they pretty?” A familiar voice uttered, cutting me off from admiring the pink petal. I shifted my gaze away from the notebook as I look up. So on, I saw a familiar grey head grinning at me. It’s Haizaki-san!

“Haizaki-senpai!” I uttered as I quickly stuffed my things into my bag, I then stood up as I carried my bag up. I just actually knew that he’s a whole year above me XD. But he’s taking a five year course so we might graduate at the same year if ever.

“So, c’mon?” He gestured me to up to the gate as I nodded. He’s actually my first friend around here, I even feel a little bit comfortable along with me.

Along the way, he insisted to bring my bag, since he threated that he won’t give the hair pin I just sighed in defeat as I gave him my bag. He chuckled later on.

“What are you actually planning?” I said crossing my arms as I look up at him. He just grinned. “I needed an answer here…” I uttered coldly as he look at me with a little bit of disbeliefe tinting into those grey eyes of his.

“It doesn’t mean your name mean Winter you’ll be that cold!” With that I was shut silent. I really hated someone calling me winter. I hate winter!

The silence was then broke as my stomach growled. I blush in embarrassment as he chuckled.

“Stop that!”

“Pfft… ho--- would I.” He uttered trying to suppress his laughter I just rolled my eyes. I notice him shifting his gaze away from me yet I didn’t care at all.

“C’mon! I’ll treat you!” He uttered grabbing my wrist as he dragged me.

“Wai-wait! Senpai!” He just continued dragging me. -_-“, I then blush slightly looking at my wrist. >///< he’s holding it!

Ah! That story in which the boy would hold the girl’s hand then run through the rain… Kyaaaah!

And again I mentally slap myself… -_-

Stupid fantasies!

We entered a certain fast food chain, with him still holding on my wrist… but as I look at our hand again, it was already intertwined. Kyaaaaaaaaah! Giddy feeling! Stupid giddy feeling! If I’m alone by now I have already slap myself! My face is quite heating up, as my heart beats wildly as a hint, I am currently blushing. >///<

He later pulled me toward a certain seat , by that he let go of my hand as he gestured me to sit down. Gentlemen… I thought they’re extinct XD

“Hmm, so what would you like to eat?” He ask with a smile.

“Strawberry Shake  please…” I uttered with a smile, trying to suppress myself from sounding to childish. I love strawberries! They’re absolutely delicious~! So sweet~! So pink~! So pretty~! *Q*

“Fine then,  let your wish be granted.” He left and went to the counter. Looking at him reminds me of something… HE HASN’T RETURN MY HAIR PIN YET!

Oh well, I’ll just wait for him to return it to me...

Several minutes later he returned with a tray of treats. Strawberries *Q*. gimme gimme! He sat right opposite to me as he place the shake I ask in front of me along with two burgers. Eh?

“Ah! I can’t eat all of this Senpai!” He just smirk as he bit his share.

“If you won’t eat that, I won’t return the hairpin~!” And there it was my beloved hairpin on his hand as he wave it unto the hair. I pouted as I started eating the burger.

All I wanted is to have my hair pin back! TT^TT

Few minutes later I caught him staring at me as I sip my shake through a straw. I slightly blush as I continued drinking the content till it’s gone.

“Happy now!” I uttered as he chuckled, he slid his hand through the table, as he retrieve his hand there was my hair pin. Pinky! TTOTT finally! My beloved you’re back!

“What’s with that hair pin?” He ask looking straight into my eyes. I gave him a tiny smile as I was completely sure that there was a tint of sadness unto my eyes.

The crystal was on my palm as I caress it with my index and middle finger. “My mother and brother gave this to me.”

“You must really love them for that to be very important to you.” He uttered as he grinned at me, I nodded.

“Unfortunately… they’re already dead…” My voice also fell blank as I continued to stare at the hair pin on my hand.

Later I notice a hand on my head, I look up seeing him petting me with his ever familiar toothy grin.

“Don’t be sad, Winter! I’m sure they’re looking at you from afar!” He uttered with a smile as I smile at him later I nodded.

“One more thing, Senpai…”

“Hmm?”

“Please stop calling me winter…”

“Why?” He ask in a rather confused look unto his face as I just smiled at him.

“Let’s just say, I hate it…”

~*^_^*~

-DON’T SKIP THIS-

THIRD Chappy~! Hooh! I know that Haizaki is soooooooooooooo OOC! But Like what I said on the first chapter (if you even read author’s notes, cuz I usually skip them, so I opened to the fact you do to XD) there is a reason why he’s like that… which will be later reveal.

So on, till the next update! ^O^