Chapter 18: Schemes of his.

I actually followed the two of them, they didn’t went to the comfort room at all. And I could sence suspicion and tension despite of the fact I’m hiding and is farther from them. Far enough to hear them though.

“What are you exactly planning Shugo?” Akashi-kun uttered as they were behind, a building that has a mini garden behind though. I gulp as a few droplets of sweat went down my face. The tension… it’s so high.

“I’m asking you…” I don’t really know what they’re doing, I’m just listening to them. I really had a bad feeling about this, but I’m dead curious, and here I am hiding at the side of this not so big building listening to them. I might regret this, I know… but I just want to know.

“Break up with her..” My orbs widen hearing his highly demanding voice as something hard seemed to pound hardly againt my chest. I then tried to swallow a heavy lump in my throat. Even so, I could feel my heart beating unusually, as it seems that everything is so cold despite of the sun still not setting.

It seems like a second is lasting for an hour. Tension

“Shugo, she’s too kind for your schemes!” there was a tint of anger in his voice, pretty much obvious.

“Even If I hurt her… you have nothing to do with it.” My world fell apart. “I’m just playing a game,”

“I’m just using her to begin with… recently, my grades had quite improve and I’m sure our business would grow much stronger if I was to end up with her in the future.” Now tears had fell down my cheeks. As my heart beats even stronger. “By the time I knew she’s smart, I made sure to be just right behind her.”

Ow…

“but since you figured things out, I’ll obey you… I had fun after all and that’s enough.”

“Yukino?” it was Akashi who uttered so, making Shu… no… the F*cking bastard face me. I didn’t give him time to respond, I slap him twice from left to right as I didn’t display any signs of dismay through my face. I painted it with pure anger.

“Miyuki…”

“don’t you ever call me that way You f*cking bastard! You good for nothing dreck! You f*cking asshole! You annoying piece of trash!” That was followed with three more slaps as Akashi had pulled me away from him.

“I f*cking hate you!” I continued yelling not being able to control my emotions.

“But you’ve got to admit it… Miyuki… this bastard you are calling made you happy tons of times.” He smirk as my anger had meet it’s limits. “those things you say about hating me? Aren’t they supposed to be filled with love back then?”

“Yukino! Calm down!”

I broke from Akashi’s grip as I punch him this time.

“How the hell could you! You! You made me trust you! Love you! And fall for you!” I then bit my lower lip as tears can no longer be stop. “yet… you just let me fall… and just let me break…”

“How could you do this so easily on me?” I uttered between sobs.

“Oh, Miyuki, my dear… saying ‘I love you’, ‘I care for you’ and every girl that wants to hear is just too easy… and it’s fun either.” He was still smirking despite of the blood escaping slightly from his swollen cheek, and more blood escaping from his nose… as a result of the punch earlier.

“Seeing them crying and suffering is fun too~.” He uttered “ and seeing you now… is my greatest entertainment.” He had finally stood up. as I decided to pull the butterfly necklace from my neck which he gave me, as I throw it at him.

“Go to hell!” With that I ran away.

It hurts…

It really hurts…

It’s like I could break any moment…

I could die any moment.

 ~*^_^*~

storm! this is the reason why I wasn't able to update last saturday and sunday, but hope you enjoy the little angst XD

Haizaki: Baka. no one likes Angst.

Me: I do :3 *gets a knife* Yukino would feel glad if I was to kill you~

Haizaki: IT WAS JUST AN ACT FOR PETE'S SAKE!

Me: like I care~ come here and lemme see your blood~.

Haizaki: Sadistic! *runs away*

Anyway, I told you Haizaki has a plan! Hope you have read my author's note back i the first few chapters.

His true colors has been revealed~!