Chapter 55: Colorful Winter

"YUKINO!" that was the first thing I heard as my lids open,  things were still blur to me as someone suddenly hug me. I had no idea what was happening all I saw was pure white and a mop of black hair. "I'm so sorry..."

By that thing were lighten up to me, this guy... is my father. "Da-"

"I'm so sorry... how could I have forgotten that I still had you! How had I forgotten that I still have a daughter! How could I thought that lot everything already!" I feel like crying. Is this alright.

"I understand..." I manage to utter as he distant himself away from me. I smiled at him cheerfully. "Mom and Nii-chan's death took a deep toll on me to, it must be very difficult for you."

"I'm just glad you're alright." Alright? Why what happened? Things went back unto my mind. Oh my God.

"Where's Haizaki?!" I panic as I remembered hearing a gun shot. I began to shake as I recalled everything. Is he alright? Is he safe? How is he? "Daddy please!"

"He's-"

By the time I heard all of it, I dash out of my hospital room and look for that idiot's room. I don't get it at all, tears began to pool at the edge of my eyes... and finally, through the glasses I saw the grey head idiot I've been searching looking dumbfounded as he look at the window. More tears escape my eyes as I quickly open the door of his room and charged at him. Result, he fell off the bed along with me.

"What the fuck! Yukino! What's the big id-" He cut himself off as more tears escape my eyes, my embrace on him tightens as sobs were heard throughout the room. "You should let go you know, I just went out of the operating room and my shoulder still hurts."

I didn't listen. "Hey! Should I be the one crying! You were the one dying before me just yesterday!"

"Water cannot kill me easily but a gun can!" I yelled at him.

"HECK! Did you look at yourself while you're in the aquarium?! You were not moving! Your eyes were tight shut! I thought you're dead!" He scolded as I look up at him. He look away. "Damn you Yukidiot!" 

"I'm sorry..." I uttered, sitting properly on the floor as I didn't bother to look at him. "It was my fault."

"No it wasn't..." He uttered out of the blue. "Mosashi... just like, you... us... was from a rich family, he kinda had a mental disorder or something... That girl, Miyuki was scared of him so she ask me to pretend as her boyfriend."

"I never agreed, in the first place having connection with that crazy freak is creepy, yet she came and force herself to me... one day, she approach me all beaten up so I agreed, few days later I found out that she's in the hospital and after a week she left Japan... Mosashi confronted me a lot of times and I would beat him every day and deny the relationship... he stop later on and I thought it was over... I was wrong." He was still looking away from me explaining things.

"that was my mistake to begin with..." He uttered for the last time as he petted me, ruffling my hair. "But that doesn't matter as long as you're alright."

"that should be  my line~!" I pouted. As he chuckled, not carig if our faces were a little bit close.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING THERE?!" after that yell I push Haizaki away as I stood up seeing Shou. The older Haizaki.

"Sheesh! Why do you have to interfere at the best part!" Haizaki protested, I mean Shougo protested.

"Do such thing in a hotel not in a hospital!"

"You got it wrong Shou-san! We were just talking! I was upset so I push him off bed!" I stood in between them since they were so close of punching each other, result? I look like a milk spread between two grey louf of bread.