Chapter 11: Her Dance

I am now wearing, a lovely above the knee pink dress with a golden lining, my hair was tied into a bun, my hairpin was place somewhere else, there were a few curly strands of my hair in front of both my ears, as my bangs fell perfectly in front of my forehead. Cute me~!

Later I pick a pair of a simple pink heart shaped diamond earrings, match with a gold necklace with the same heart pendant, with a simple bracelet to! I really love it! Of course, this outfit wouldn’t be perfect with a high hills, it’s just 3 inches though. But I like how simple it is.

I just also wore a simple make up to match the simple outfit. Kyaaah! I suddenly remembered my 18th birthday! >.<

Waity me little darlings! I’m gonna dance with my prince charming XD.

“Haizaki-senpai!”

I blush furiously remembering that certain grey head.

Since I’m alone… I slap both my cheeks as I face the mirror. Stupid fantasies!

“Is there something wrong, Yukino?” I look behind me and saw my dad there… THAT WAS EMBARRASSING! >////<

“I’m completely fine dad.” I uttered with a smile as my father then later look at me from head to toe. Not in a malicious way though.

“You look perfect.” A tiny smile cross his face as I know it wasn’t sincer. His voice… it just presents how cold life is. “now come on now, sweetheart… we’ll be late.” I smiled as I then followed him.  

Lucky me I had three girls to meet up with at the party…

-

I was with my father as I sat on a gold chair, this is actually a party about a business’ success…  A business, in which the Kouji family had successfully made a few establishments throughout southern Asia. Hmm… seems normal…

And now, my father is busy talking to a buisness partner of his.

My very attention was taken away from dad’s buisness partner as I saw three familiar girls… I keep on staring at them, I never notice that my father was staring at me as well.

“Are they your friends, Yukino?” I shifted my gaze back to dad as I nodded. He smiled, “Go with them, then.” I smiled as I slightly bowed later on.

“Thank you father.” So on, I started walking toward the three girls. Oh Neko looks so pretty! Look at that sparkling sea blue above the knee dress~<3. Ah Hana… that purple dress of hers fits perfect on her. :3 And look at that yellow dress Natsume had! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah! So pretty!

“Aya-chan! You look stunning~!”- Hana

“Ayana-chan… could I borrow your beauty?”- Neko

“YANA-CHAN MARRY ME!”-Natsume

“I’ll accept that as a compliment, Natsume.” I smiled at the three of them. They look so cute~! I really envy them.

“So, Aya-chan! Had Haizaki-senpai said it?”

“Said what Hana?”

“What courting boys would say to girls.” –Natsume with ever sparkling eyes.

”Ayana-chan…. Had he ask you already?” Finally getting the point I slightly blush as I sip the wine in my glass.

“He hadn’t ask me though.” With that the three pouted as I giggled before sipping the white wine again.

“I’ll kill him for making you wait…” And there goes Neko, with her flaming like Aura. *gulp* scary >_<

“Calm down Neko-chan… I’m sure he’s just gathering courage up.” Natsume uttered as she smiled.

“Or thinking of something that would bereally romantic~.” Hana’s eyes sparkle… as flowers turned around her. Later she cupped her cheeks as her smile grew wider. “I could imagine him confessing to you~.”

With that I blush furiously.

“Good evening Ladies…” I heard someone uttered from behind as the three girl’s eyes sparkle. Eh?

I shifted my gaze who’s behind me and saw a familiar figure with red rose locks and shiny ruby orbs. If it isn’t Akashi Seijuurou.

WHO LOOKS SO HAWT IN THAT DAMN BLACK SUIT! KYAAAAAAAH!

“Akashi-kun?” He smiled at me before shifting his gaze back into my friends. “May I borrow this friend of yours?”

They nodded dumpfoundedly… as Akashi smiled before muttering a little thank you.

He then offered his hand as I accepted it gladly. He then gently pulled me toward the center of the hall. I then move my hand over his shoulder as his hand move toward my waist. Later his left hand was then interwined with my right hand as he held it up before moving.

Before I even notice it, we were already dancing.

“You look really beautiful today, Yukino.” I smiled at him.

“Why, thank you Akashi-kun.”

We continued to dance as I later heard gossips around the hall.

“Don’t they look cute together?”

“Ah! That’s the daughter of Yoshiro right?”

"Yes, she is Yukimo Ayana."

“She’d grown to a fine lady…”

“And that’s Seijuurou! Seito’s so, the heir of the Akashi Corp.”

We were the center of attraction… obviously. 

“Don’t listen to them.” Akashi implied as I nodded slightly. I continued my steps as something unexpected happened, when the violin’s sound fasten it’s pace as the piano’s keys seemed to be slammed, I slip as all I did was to close my eyes.

But instead of falling, Akashi’s grip on my wrist  tightend a bit as his other arm was wrapped unto my waist.

As I open my eyes our face was only a few centimeters apart making me blush. But it didn’t appeared like someone saving me from slipping, instead it looks like a  grand ending in a dance performance.

People started clapping their hands as both of us stood properly. He lightly chuckled as I blush, in both embarrassment and a little bit of a stupid giddy feeling.

“I never knew you dance so well.”:  he uttered emphasizing the word ‘well’. I shrugged as he just stared at me for a moment with that never fading smile. “You really remind me a lot of her.

Who… his exgirlfriend?

I knew he still love her… it is painted all over those lovely ruby eyes.