Chapter 50: Daughter

"Yu-chaaaaaaaaaaan~!" Kazunarie beamed glumping unto me, I blink at his action as it seems that the team is busy. Not with practices, but something else.

As he let go of me I then approach, Imayoshi-senpai to ask him what's happening.

"the basketball club had a huge fund this year, after winning a few games and all we earned a lot, and the fund provided by the campus is still left untouched... since that's the situation coach said that we'll help a certain orphanage and had an outing tomorrow." He explained as I was quite happy, I wonder which orphanage they will choose? I really love kids!

Speaking of orphanage... I've never visited Kat for a while.

"Which orphanage did you choose?" I ask quite curious as Hayama-senpai came in the conversation.

"the orphanage is called 'Happy Land' as I presumed, it is said to be supported by a daughter of a strong company, yet according to one of the caretaker, that lady still doesn't have enough power to completely support the orphanage!" that daughter is me, senpai... but does that mean we'll visit Kat today? Ohh~! My day is going to be nice!

"That orphanage you support, Yukidiot?" Haizaki-senpai interfered as my eye brew twitch in annoyance. I address you as my senior... sometimes :-P... but you keep calling me idiot! Even you're the one who's the idiot!

"You support it too, Ahoizaki! Maylin told me that you visit the orphanage often." I replied with a smile, I already decided to make this day one of my best! And I will asurely make it! I just have to calm down every time this stupid grey head teases me.

"Eh? So you visit that orphanage often? That means the kids knows you! That would be great!" Kazunarie beamed as I giggled, they will love him.

"Can we come along!" Our attention was taken as I then saw Neko, Hana and Natume together.

This would be great!

-

"mommy~!" My smile grew wide as a heard a familiar voice of a certain child. A ravenette, still with that cute bunny plush ran toward me. Se's still cute as usual.

"I miss you to! Kat!" After hugging me, she shifted her gaze to my teammates and friends her smile grew wide as I knew who she saw.

"Even uncle Shougo is here!" My orbs widen, uncle? That's unusual, she calls Haizaki 'daddy' back then. She then look at me at the eye and smiled. As if she just told me that... she knows...

"C'mon! get in! they'd like to see all of you together!" She drag me, holding my and as I look at the team that simply smiled at me.

As expected, Kazunarie was love by the kids, Imayoshi-senpai scared them, but he's interacting with them now. Hayama-senpai was lively, Moriyama senpai looks pitiful XD, and Wakamatsu-senpai seems to know nothing about the kids. Hana is in the art place with the other kids who loves art, Natsume and Neko also does jokes to make the others laugh... well me... I'll just tell them a story then!

"mommy..." Kat whispered tugging the sleeves of my clothes as I smiled at her gently.

"What is it sweet heart?" I ask as if she wanted something, such a cute 5 year old child... or is she 4?

"umm......made a story myself and... I want to tell it to the others..." She uttered shyly... I was about her age when I started telling stories to...

"What's the title sweetie?"

"umm... King's son? I want it to be prince, but it sounds boring..." Is it a love a story? A child like her at my age aren't even allowed to watch kissing scenes. Lol