Chapter 29: The Pain

"Are you alright?" I ask as we exited the orphanage. His eyes were swollen and red as I couldn't help but to be worried sick. He smiled at me as he ruffled my snow white locks.

"My heart has been shattered into a million pieces a lot of times, I'm already immune to the pain..." His smile lightens up, even though those swollen eyes of his had totally broke that bright smile of his. It wasn't obvious, it's not obvious... if you were just to look at those smiles, it's as if he was alright and all... Even I'm well aware that he's just acting.

"Me to." I replied, my mother died, so did my brother, my father completely change, I was bullied after those tragedy... and look! My first love just destroyed my heart! Now my father is to engage me to a guy more or as broken as I am.

"Akashi!" Both of our attention was taken, only for me to witness Akashi-kun being punch before my eyes. My crystal pink orbs widen as I saw a certain blonde flaring with anger. I then snapped back into reality as I leveled down with Akashi as I look into straight into the eye. No words were uttered, but his eyes sended me a message. 'I'm Fine.'

"Why?" We both look up to see the blonde in the merge of tears. He clench his fist as he sent Akashi with a death glare. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE AND HURT KUROKOCCHI WHEN SHE'S FINALLY ABLE TO SMILE!"

His golden honey orbs display nothing but anger and sadness. "She shouldn't have chosen you! She should have just chosen me! If you were just to hurt her you shouldn't have love her!" He yelled, pulling Akashi's collar forcing him to stand up. I quickly stood up wanting to help but...

"Yukino..." His voice rang through my brain, as I was stop on my tracks. What did he do? What did I do? Am I deserving feel such pain? To see such pain? What have I did in this cruel world?

The blonde then let go of his collar just to held his fist back up again.

 I don't care if this guy named Akashi Seijuurou is absolute or not, Kise was about to punch him again and I have to do something. I ran toward them as I stood in between the two males, I spread my arms out as I stared at Kise with pleading eyes.

"Ple-please stop." I don't know, but tears were just falling down my cheeks by the time I uttered so.

"If you're worried about your boyfriend you should at least know what he did!"  He uttered furiously.

"I DO KNOW EVERYTHING!" I look up at him, biting my lower lip. "AND HE DID ALL OF THAT FOR HER! DO YOU THINK HE LIKE WHAT'S HAPPENING? DO YOU THINK HE LIKES BEING STUCK WITH ME? AND DO YOU THINK I LIKE BEING STUCK WITH HIM AS WELL! WE ALL DON'T WANT THESE THINGS! I DON'T WANT THIS THING!... he... he himself doesn't want this." My voice softens as I know I need a slap on the face for being tackles and saying all those things without thinking.

"Yukino..." I heard Akashi uttered from behind as I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry Akashi-kun... I guess I just told him things that he shouldn't have heard." I stick my tongue out as I look back at Kise. His golden orbs displays nothing but pure shock, I then manage to smile at him.

"We're all stuck in this tragedy that fate had set upon us." The blonde then lowered his head.

"Ayana-san... do you happen to love someone else?" He ask surprising me. I giggled with the sudden question.

"Ah yes, I love him with all my all for I thought I have nothing... but you know, he shattered my heart into a millions of pieces... he was sadistic yes." I laugh as I wipe my tears away.

"Akashi... do you still love her...?" his tears had flow, even so all I could see are droplets.

Silence...

"I'll take that as a yes then..." he uttered. "Do we deserve such pain?"

"I swear... Akashicchi... I'll make her happy and make all your sacrifices worthy, I may not know the whole story, but I will still love her and admire you truly." He grinned, a fake one... "I'm sorry..."

He ran away as the clouds suddenly cried along with us.

Deserving...

Are we deserving for such pain?

-

"Meow~" My cat climb up my bed just to lick my fingers. I giggled as I pulled her near, she climb up my stomach, only to lay on top of me and face me with her mismatch eyes. I petted the cat as I later rose up from bed and embrace her.

"I'm asking you a stupid question... but are we deserving?" My hug on the cat tightens. Why was I granted with a little amount of joy, and I don't know why I cannot help but to smile knowing that it's not only me suffering. Such a small world for a few people truly broken and all.

~*^_^*~

i really want to rewrite this chapter finding it corny and all... but i couldn't think of anything T^T.

i even planed of Kuroko stopping Kise, but if i do the story will go somewhere complicated XD

but, hope you enjoy! that's all for the AkaKuro arc from here on XD you'll see them again, few chapters from now.