Chapter 41: Back as Before

Here I am! Sitting on the bed, as I lean on the head board thinking deep what happened to Akashi and Kuroko as they left the hospital. As I stay in this pure white room I cannot help but to think everything is white in this world. With the snow? Who wouldn't think so?

"Hey Yukidio." With the nickname I already knew who it is. With me deep in my thoughts, my mind just wouldn't function well. If ever I might be blushing furiously by now or maybe panicking. Heck, I did not even notice when he entered the room!

"If you're here to tease me to hell, please leave." I uttered not shifting my gaze away from the window as my eyebrows twitch due to annoyance. Just leave already! Please!

"Sheesh, is that how you treat a person who stayed behind to look after you!" My orbs widen as my heart began to pound. Stupid heart! Stop for a moment please! I don't want to show those feelings to him. No, not just yet.

Why am I so loyal?

"Besides, I ask a few classmates of yours back in middle school and high school... you tend to be sickly during these type of seasons." I could imagine him scratching the back of his head by now. Oh God, I'm flattered and touched. He's worried eh?

"You don't have to feel responsible just by knowing such fact, I'm fine... alone. I'm used of being alone." Truth, back when I was still a child I used to have so many friends, until my mom died... they left... they became my bullies. After brother died, my dad grew more busy as well as our maids were the one who accompanied me... I began to forget what happiness is.

"You're not the only one, I grew up with maids to you know." I then heard a few footsteps, I know it's his, I am well aware that his but still I refuse to shift my gaze away from the window, looking at the curtains gracefully dancing as the snow falling added its beauty. Heck, it's not time to admire that!

Out for some reason I turned my head, shifting my gaze away from the window. That was the biggest mistake I did in my whole life. His face is a few inches away from mine, I could see his arm beside my hip, supporting his weight. I blush but I manage to suppress my reaction.

"Then, I want that relationship of ours back as before, for me to be responsible." He's way tooo serious, his face grew even closer as he leaned forward, and me being dumbfounded enough did not move an inch until.

*thud*

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR YUKIDIOT!?!" Oh well, I just push him of the bed with all my strength. Lol, but here I am red as tomato. He was dead annoyed not until he started staring at me, a mischievous smile created unto his face. "Aww~ how cute of you Yukidiot, I never knew such cold hearted brutal princess would be blushing~!"

That's when I flop myself on the bed and wrap myself with the blanket not wanting to hear further more of his teasing voice. I hate him!

"Fine, if you want to sleep already. But either you like it or not, I'll be staying here!" Oh no... just leave please Ahoizaki!

But he will never leave...

This annoying stubborn bastard... T^T

-

Few hours later, I found myself sleepless. Why? He's in my room for pete's sake! It's unlike when he stayed over my house! He slept on the guess room, I slept in the living room to watch over Yui! This situation is different.

I then decided to lift my blanket a bit to see him.

There he was, his eyes shut tight, he's sleeping soundly as he look like a different person as he sleeps. How annoying...

I found it rather, adorable.

-

"Was the guy here last night your boyfriend?" The nurse smiled at me as she was fixing my room, I then smiled as I look at the window again.

"Not really, just a friend of mine." I then heard her giggle, with me returning my gaze on the raven haired nurse. I just realize that she's very beautiful.

"Really? If so... it seems like he likes you." I almost choke on my saliva. If he likes me, he shouldn't have let me fall. Well, maybe it was too late for him to realize...

"Well, I'll be leaving now... the doctor will come and check you up later so if you're growing bored feel free to use the TV." She smiled at me one last time as she left. By that, I look at the remote and took it. Pointed it toward the television and ta-da! The screen has lighten up...

Only for my jaws to drop down to the lowest extent.

On the screen is obviously a photo of Akashi Seijuurou and Kuroko Tetsuki sitting on the bench, under the snow. As they seem to be talking casually, since the photo seems to be taken from a far distance their expression is unkown.

["Photos of Kuroko Tetsuki along with an unknown man has been spreading through the social media recently, with the singer out of the camera for the next few days, her relationship with the man is still unknown."]

["Kise Ryouta has been ask about this matter, opening to the fact that he is the only man that is within Miss. Kuroko's life only answered that the questions like this should be ask to the singer only."]

["Until Kuroko Tetsuki's remains hidden from the camera, our questions is not yet to be answered."]

I quickly pick my phone up to see several messaged and there was a message sent late at night from Akashi-kun which I chose to read first.

Thank you

Was all written...

Now I looklike an idiot smiling here for no reason.

Than thank you only means one thing.

"Congratulations..." I murmured.

~*^_^*~

i honestly don't know what on earth is happening, there were a lot of useless chapters in this story, i just don't know where my mind is floating while writing them XD