Chapter 10: Red Haired

School’s back baby! And it sucks T^T.

Being college is really different from being high school and middle school. During those years, there are still extra times for me to have fun… but the time of having fun are those group projects, activities, studies with the three girls… I wonder where they are though.

I just started walking home, it’s quite tiring… opening to the fact that our schedules had change again… My classes are now up to 6 p.m. from 5 p.m. My pitiful Nat…

My phone rang, snapping me back from my trail of thoughts as I pick it out from my bag. If it isn’t my father… -_-“

“Hello, good evening dad…” I said as my voice turned a little cold, I know it’s about a business again.

“Good evening, Yukino… could you please meet up with someone for me?” I blink twice, not as expected… but then again… I’m sure it’s about business.

“Sure, when will I meet with him?”

“Right now… later, I’ll send a driver to pick you up, you need to be in our house later on.”

“but my---“

“It’s okay, I’m sure you could catch up with your classes easily Yukino, now please do meet up with him in ‘El Grande’ then.” That’s the restaurant that the Mewas owned, arah! Could I probably see Neko along the way? I hope so.

I sighed as I stuffed the phone into my bag, I then waited for a cab as I said what my father told me to do so, and before I knew it, I was already in front of a luxurious restaurant. As expected from such grand family.

“Good evening, ma’am may I lead you to a seat?”  

“I am actually here for someone,” I replied to the butler as he smiled.

“Could you possibly me, Ayana Yukino?” I blink twice as I later replied with a yes. “We were informed about you, please do follow me, Miss. Ayana,” He gestured me to follow him as I did. Not far, I saw a certain red haired boy sitting alone for a seat for two. He was turning his back on me so I can’t clearly see him.

But in my surprise, he leaded me to the red haired teen. I then sat in front of the red head. He really looks familiar…

Later, I was cut off from my thoughts as he smiled at me.

“Good evening, As far as how my father described you, you must be Ayana Yukino.” He uttered with a smile as I just blink. He really looks so familiar!

“and If I’m not wrong, you must be Akashi Seijuurou.” I smiled at him as he later called a waiter. Of course, who wouldn’t know the person who owned one of the biggest company in the world. The Akashis, known as the red royalties.

“Has your father told you, why you’re here?” he ask as I sighed.

“He never told me… do you know?”

“no, my father just told me as well that I’ll just be meeting up with you.” To formal! Oh well… what did I expect?

Later the food was served before us. Everything went to formal later on, even so we are still wearing our uniform, and is not exactly in a party or so… I wonder, which university he is entering… his uniform looks familiar.

“Do you happen to study at Teiko back then?” he cutted the silence as I nodded, while wiping my lips with a table napkin.

“Of course, you’re even the top student back then,” I smiled at him as he lightly chuckled.