Chapter 25: Blue Journal

"Yukino." I honestly did not notice Akashi getting out of the car, or did not even notice the car had stop in front of a restaurant. I blink more than thrice, before being able to register why Akashi is standing outside the car.  I then snapped back into reality realizing he just opened the door for me.

"Ah! Sorry!" I uttered slapping myself mentally as I went outside of the car. I then wondered why we stop in front of a restaurant. I then look at the time to find out it's already 6 p.m. it's still early, yet at the same time it is already dark.

"I guess, you must be hungry for passing out quite often." He answered my unspoken question, unexpectedly, the restaurant isn't that fancy. Common people went out and in,  truly Akashi Seijuurou is difficult to read.

"Hmm... I guess an early dinner won't be that bad." I uttered as he leaded me the way later on. The restaurant was simple, there were cute wooden chairs and tables, covered with pure white cloths and there were 's flower vases to with white roses and pinkish purplish baby's breath on the center. Such a cute color combination.

I never really ate that much, I usually prefer eating my own cooked food.

"You've been looking at that flower for a while now." He suddenly uttered snapping me back into reality.

"Ah gomen, I just really love roses." If it wasn't white, I would love it.

"Why are you staring at it in a sad manner then?" He ask as I look up at him.

"I once raise a white rose with my mom and brother you see..." I uttered touching the rose. "the memories makes me happy, but knowing it will never happen again saddens me."

"you get stuck in such situation I see?" he uttered leaning forward as he clasped his hands, elbows resting on the table as his chin rested on the back side of his hands.

"I presume you to, get stuck in such situation."

"At some point yes, like me playing with my team and vice versa." He smiled, as he stared at me right into the eye. He really keeps on smiling at me, yet I heard in rumors back then, he doesn't know how to smile. This must be the work of the great Kuroko Tetsuki I presume.  "All memories can't be repeated but I'm sure in the right place and time there would be more and new memories that would be far more better."

"ah true..." I uttered drinking my strawberry shake again through my straw, didn't I told you that I love strawberries?

I then look up at the sky... my face grew pale remembering a child...

"What's wrong?" Akashi uttered worriedly probably wondering how my face had grew white almost as white as my hair.

"I swear to visit on Haru today..." it's kat of course... I then rested my forehead unto my palm. What should I do?

"Let's visit her tomorrow then, like usual I'll pick you up at school and visit the orphanage. You had went through a lot this day already."  he then stood up as I followed him with my gaze. He then left the money on the table as he smiled at me. "I'll send you home."

"okay then,"

-

I never knew what happened later on, I'm just currently having trouble with his bag that I accidentally carried out of the car. Now I'm on my bed starring at it weather I open it or not. There might be money it it that he should send in Tokyo's underground world!

He might be a Mafia boss!

Okay that's crazy...

But he rich! That's possible! XD if dad had connections with the underfround world he might have told me already since I had reach the legal age to be aware. So I presume he has no connection of the underground world that cease to exist XD. But who knows, I might be a mafua boss in the near future ;-).