Chapter 40: Talk it Over

"Is she always like this?"

"She's just sickly that's it..."

"You really know a lot about her, Senpai~!"

"Shut up Takao."

"Well, she seems like she need some rest that's all."

Oh great I'm in the hospital.

"Haizaki-senpai?"

"What now, Kuroko?"

"Get out."

"How rude!"

"She'll faint again if she was to see you..."

"Am I really that handsome?"

"No you're not... Kise-kun is the only one worth being called handsome."

"Really?"

"Just get out, senpai."

"Fine! Fine!"

The door was then shut as I decided to stop acting. I slowly open my eyes to see Kazunarie and Tetsuki-san. I feel like crying T^T

"Mama.. please take me to heaven there might be no troubles up there!" I covered my eyes as my face grew red.

"ah, Yu-chan really looks cute~!" I just wanted to cry here, it was so embarrassing! "Hnn? Did you know that it was Shu-chan who carried you up here?"

"PLEASE DON'T TELL ME MORE!" I wrap myself with the white sheets as I continued crying, heck I could sense that Kazunarie's teasing me. Hell! There are so many boys in the basketball club why him!?

"Ayana-san, you should look at the positive side sometimes."

"NO MATTER HOW I LOOK AT IT, IT'S NEGATIVE!" I cried aloud, I'm 100 % sure that they heard all of it. whyyyyyyyyyy?! Why is the world so mean to me! I plant trees, throw garbage properly and do community service at some occasion!

Well it can't be help... humans are annoyingly curious beings... I'm in to!

"Well, at least he's not here..." I rose up seeing it was already dark. "Wait, Tetsuki-san! Aren't you going home yet?" I ask that for two reasons... first because I'm worried, second to change the topic. I don't want to talk about it!

"Its fine, I have a house bought near here a few weeks ago... if you're worried about my showbiz life I'm off from the camera for a week before I go back to work." She smiled, somehow having the person you idolize so deeply so close to you is very nice. I'm glad...

"Well, I'll excuse myself it's getting dark I need to go home already, sorry Yu-chan, bye~!" he then left, I could imagine him skipping through the lobby by now.

I then look at the table beside the hospital bed, my phone was there as it suddenly rang by coincidence. I decided to pick it up to see who's calling...

Akashi Seijuurou...

I don't know what to do... I'm shaking, I can't bear myself to touch the screen.

"What's wrong Ayana-san?"

"It's... it's Akashi-kun."

Silence...

"It's fine... I'll stay quite." She smiled as I tried to swallow a heavy lump below my throut. It took me like forever to press the screen. And I finally did it.

"Go-good evening Akashi-kun... what made you call?" I uttered trying to maintain my composure as I try to suppress myself from shaking so much.

"I want to talk to you in person." He replied, "I'm outside your hospital room now,"

My jaws drop...

I could see Tetsuki-san being so worried from here. Should I let him in or not? Oh God! What to do?!

"Yukino?" I heard him utter from the other side of the phone as I try to find my voice. Where had it flew off to? "Fine then, I'll enter."

"Wai-wait!" lo and behold! The door before me is open! With the two ex-lovers staring at each other. Eeek! What should I do?

I then took a deep breath... "What? Are you just going to stare at each other?"

Cold as it should be...

"Yukino, before anything else... I want to know why you broke the engagement." He uttered coldly as I could see Tetsuki-san looking down the ground not being able to look into his eyes.

"I don't want to be stuck with someone I don't love, and besides your father had decided to break it before I confronted him." I explained. "He said he doesn't want you to see you in pain even your hiding it."

"Why do you love someone, Yukino?"

"Ah yes! I still love Ahoizaki! I mean Hentaizaki oh gosh I mean Shugo Haizaki!" I'm blushing furiously by now! Silence filled the room. "You should try to talk it over."

The two look at me as I smiled. "I don't know everything about the two of you... but... heck! The both of you should just get out of this room!"

I stood up off the bed as I look at them seriously. as I push the both of them to get out as I could hear them protesting.

"Yukino!"

"Shut up Akashi!" how dare me... XD

I just shut the door. I then leaned on the door as I couldn't help but to giggle. I'm pretty sure my crappy part of their love story isn't that big, but I want them to be like before if possible... I hope I could have manage to help.

I'm a crappy character in their story that the readers should be annoyed at...

I wonder if mine will work out fine.

~*^_^*~

I'm sorry by the way XD AkKuro will be out from the next chapters, they'll be back though...