Chapter 9: Serious

I was roaming around the beach, now I am wearing a white dress with blue hibiscus prints, the only thing keeping it up is a strap tied in a ribbon at the back of my neck. I was wearing a sumer hat on y head as my feet was left bare.

Until a flash of lights disturb me. I look at where the light came from and saw Haizaki-senpai holding a camera.

“What are you doing?” I uttered looking at him.

“Being a photographer.” And again the camera flashed without warning. “they say a photographer should take a picture of a wonderful being, right Ayana?” With that I blush furiously. Am I really pretty? I’m unlike Neko that could be a model! Or Hana that is really cute or Natsume who’s really pretty! I’m just being me…

“Shut up…” I uttered plainly.

“I’m telling the truth Ayana! You really are pretty!”  I blush furiously as I look at the setting sun. Stupid giddy feeling! I later was interrupted when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I shifted my gaze back on him.

I was welcomed by a pair of grey orbs as my face started heating up.  He then let his fingers run down my cheeks moving a few strans of my hair behind me ear.

“No matter what you say, in my eyes you’re really beautiful Ayana…” TOO CHEESY! TOO CHEESY! Stupid giddy feeling! Stupid giddy feeling! Leave me alone! For the sake of my pitiful heart that keeps on going crazy! >///<

With that I push him away.

“Playboy!” I stick my tongue out as I turned my back on him.

“I’m serious here Ayana!”

I just shrug as I continued walking away from him, not until he took the hat of my head as he started running.

“Senpai! Give that back!”

“No-uh! Come n get it!” and so we started chasing each other.

-

“Hacho!” I am now completely wet as we threw water at each other earlier. Stupid Ahoizaki! What is he doing here anyway!

“We owned this resort after all…”

Those words slap me… yes… this resort is owned by the Haizakis… -_-“

I went directly to the cabin, where the three girls are. I took of my slipper, made sure I still have the hair pin…  and it’s there… as I later let my hand touch the door knob. I then turned it before pushing it forward revealing three familiar persons.

There was only one bulb light that was hanging in front of me, as a table appeared before me.

“Where have you been…” Natsume uttered in a father-like voice, he was wearing a pair of glasses, a robe and a fake mustache. He was holding a news paper as well… which is upside down XD Pfft

“you made us dead worried you know…” Hana uttered, having her business woman outfit. She cross her legs as I then notice how fair her skin was, later she fixed her fake lensed glasses as she glared at me. “Specially your fiancée.”

Eh?

“My love!” And there was Neko looking all like a boy. She looks so handsome XD.

“you have cheated on me! Don’t you!?!”  She uttered acting as if she was going to cry. Later she threw a picture in front of.

Ah… it’s a picture of a white haired girl and grey haired guy looking at the sun set… so sweet~!

Wait! This I me and senpai! >///<

“How dare you Yukino! You know how much I love you!” – Neko

“I didn’t raise you to be like that, Yukino!” – Hana

“What had happen to you?!” –Natsume

I just laugh awkwardly, not until an arm hung around my neck. With that I shifted my gaze away from the girls as I saw Haizaki-senpai smiling at me,

WITH A FEW CENTIMETER GAP BETWEEN OUR FACES!

KYAAAAAAAAAAH!

“Don’t worry sir, as long as I’m with your daughter nothing bad will happen…” Haizaki-senpai uttered as I was left dumpfounded as I can no longer control my ever wild heart.

“Yu-kino…”- Neko

“SINCE I LOVE YOU I SHALL GRANT YOU YOUR HAPPINESS!” And there goes Neko with her dramatic crying while running… Lels… then I look back at Hana and Natsume who’s eyes are sparkiling.

Curiosity strikes in… -_-

-

I am now on my bed while watching a few MVs Neko told me to watch, SHE’LL KILL ME IF I WON’T O_O. It’s Bigbang again actually… -_-“ After I befriended these three I started to study how to speak in Korea for the sake of understanding them! XD

Hmm… the MV? It’s entitled as ‘Lies’… There is actually a story behind it… It’s about a guy who loves a girl so much, but they're just friends… The girl, for the sake of protecting herself murdered a guy. Not sure if the guy is her boyfriend… the other guy, who’s her friend then took full responsibility. He claimed the crime the girl made for he loves her. Awesome story :3.

“I’m so sorry but I love you…” I uttered unconsciously… that was the last line uttered in the song.  According to Neko, this song made the boy group popular… being amazing, I wouldn’t wonder why. :3

With the bloppers done… my phone suddenly rang, as it showed Haizaki-senpai’s name. I press the button ‘accept’ as I lean it closer to my ear.

“Good evening, Ayana…” He didn’t let me speak. -_- oh well, that was acceptable since it was a greeting :3

“Ah! Haizaki-senpai? What made you call up this late?” I uttered with a smile slowly curving unto my face.

“Nothing… just wanna send you my good night.”

“Really?”

“Of course!”

“So then, I’ll believe you…”

“Those girls look cute…” He uttered as he chuckled. “I think I like them! Their really funny too!”

“I know right.”

“But then again… I just like them, their just pretty… but I love you and you’re beautiful…” With that I blush furiously. As I buried my face on the pillow, I didn’t hang, I just move the phone away as I slammed my face on the pillow several time. Trying… to…. Suppress… my…. Scream…. Here!

And again I pick my phone up.

“Playboy…” I uttered.

“Ayana… how many times do I have to tell you that I’m serious!”  and there goes my crazy heart.

“Well… now, Haizaki-senpai it’s near twelve.. go to sleep already…”

“Not without you beside me on my bed.” With that I hang the phone up as I buried my face on the pillow.

Giddy feeling plus a dirty mind?

What a nightmare!

But then again… is he really serious?

~*^_^*~

lol hope ya enjoy it XD chapter 10 will be submitted tomorow then.