Chapter 13: Why Not?

Now, where am I… oh yeah, I am currently tying my hair up into a high pony tail in front of the mirror. I think my outfit today is really cute~!

Well, it’s just a simple pair of shorts, well not that short to the extent that it is almost like an underwear. Then a white shirt with heart prints then a pink hooded jacket over it, I let the jacket’s zipper left undone as I wore I pair of snickers. I’m sure this outfit is fine with Haizaki-senpai… opening to the fact that he likes sports :3. And besides, it wouldn’t be neat wearing a skirt while riding creepy rides… yes we’re off to an amusement park ^_^

I heard a car beeping from the outside. I ten step out of the room, welcome with my cat’s mismatch orbs.

“I should have named you Akashi….” I petted the cat before standing up and walking toward the stairs. She quickly followed before purring unto my legs.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be home as soon as possible…” I carried her up before walking down the stairs toward her cat bed, I then place her gently before petting her.

“Bye, Nat see you later!” She simply meowed as I stood up. Leaving her as I walk toward the door. I opened it up being welcomed by a sports car and him. I was surprised seeing him, he was wearing a white shirt under a blue undone jacket and a pair of black pants.

Not to mention that single blue star at the upper right corner of his chest same to the heart on my shirt.

OMG OUR OUTFIT MATCH! I COULD EVEN SAY THAT THE FABRIC OF OUR COTHES ARE EXACTKY THE SAME!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaah!

Ok…. I need a slap on the face….

“Hello?” By that I snapped back into reality.

“Umm… wai-what??” I stupidly uttered. He chuckled.

“I’ve been saying hello here for 6 times now…” I blush slightly before I bowed.

“Gomen! Senpai!”

“C’mon now.” I nodded as he opened the car’s door. “by the way…”

“Umm… yes?”

“You should tie your hair often.” He smiled at me.

This brought a huge meaning to me…

KYAAAAAAAAAAH!

-

“SENPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” I screamed on top of my lung as this machine dropped me… I mean us about 100 meters down.

I don’t know what ride this is, but it seems like it took my soul out of nowhere.

“I’MGONNADIEEEEEEEE!” I could hear him screaming as well, but rather in an enjoying way. T^T Unfair!

The ride stop with me shaking furiously and is unable to get out of the ride’s chair. My hair had grew messy as he just chuckled offering his hand, I grab his whole arm however.

“Th-this… i-i-is… go-go-going… t-to-to….be….th-the…. L-last… ti-me… I-i-I’m…. ri-ridi-riding…. Tha-that… thi-thing…” I uttered trembling as my grip on his arms tighten he just smiled at me.

“Someday… I’ll remove that fear of yours…” He uttered which later fell into a chuckle.  “let’s ride that one next!” He pointed at the roller coaster. I trembled.

“NOT IN MY WHOLE LIFE!”

-

Here I am shaking again sitting on a bench. This is a nightmare! TTOTT

“C’mon now… let’s eat some snacks.” He uttered as I was still slightly shaking I tried to stand up on own feet as I finally didn’t fail… YES