Chapter 44: Snow's Birthday

"Who is that red really?! Is he that handsome?! Tsuki-chan should just be with Kise-kun! I'm sure he won't break her heart!"

"F*ck! RyouKi (Ryouta/ Tetsuki) KiKuro is not real T^T!?"

"Lol, so Kise-kun has been busted since middle school XD."

"Red must be some rich dude don't you think? XD."

"KISE'S MINE NOW!"

"F*ck! Snow and Red should just get married! So that Tetsuki-chan would learn to love Kise-kun!"

"Hello? Snow loves someone else right?"

"I don't f*cking care is she loves someone else! I wanted RyouKi to be real!"

"I love Snow! She made justice there ;-)"

"We'll continue to support Tetsuki-chan whatever happens!"

"I wanna know red!"

"I want to know snow instead!"

"Who the hell is snow and red?"

"Who knows!"

"Well, that might be true..."

"I wonder who snow loves?"

"I'm curious how she looks... Tetsuki-san said herself she's kind and beautiful @_@."

""The Mystery behind Snow and Red' XD"

54590 likes

"let's just respect guys -_-."

"I DUNNO WHAT TO FEEEEEEEEL!"

"I wanna kill red!"

"F*ck you Tetsuki Kuroko!"

"Rot to hell!"

"No one knows what loves power is XD."

"I'll be a spy to know snow and red! ;-)."

"Me tooooooooo!"

I don't know what to feel currently, Snow and Red has been trending through Japan since last night. Tetsuki-san has been bashed to. and here I am scanning through my phone filled with Snow and Red news.

There was then video that made me stop on my tracks. It was Kise-kun...

["I'm terribly sorry everyone, me and kurokochi had always deny the existence of RyouKi as how you callit, me and Kurokocchi had talk before the interview... please respect her feelings, as how I respect hers even I love her. I hope this won't affect her career... to those who ask, yes I met Snow once and knew Red completely."]

That was all... thank you...

That's right! Respect~!

I then entered the my classroom as I sat on my chair.

"Ayana-san!" A classmate of mine approach me all of the sudden as they bagan to gather around me. Me, however is currently busy on my notebook for my new story. "They're Will." Base on Akashi-kun and Tetsuki-san's story.

"Hnn?"

"I've search for a bunch of people who was born at 20th December! The results are you and Akashi Seijuurou! I found out to that Akashi Seijuurou-sama comes here to school to see you so... are you Snow that Tetsuki-sama mentioned? And Seijuurou as Red? Not to mention Tetsuki-san was spotted exiting Shikibu once!" that surprise me... Akira is a nerd and is the biggest fan of Tetsuki-san within the school.