Chapter 53: The Festival Of Love

I had to cover my ears as I entered the school, they were yelling, different music was every where, and everything related a school fest was there. I don't know, my smile was so wide since I'm rather excited. It's my first time celebrating it after all.

"Why are you smiling?" And I forgot to mention that some grey head was before my door step when I went out of the house. I'm sure he'll be saying that I look like an idiot or someone stupid. "Oh well, it can't be helped I act like you when I was 6..."

Well... he didn't say it, but he still said it indirectly. He's saying I'm acting like a brat, a kid, a child. -_- and being childish, for some reason is an act of stupidity and being idiotic

"you're lucky I'm in a good mood, Ahoizaki." I uttered looking around not bothering about his existence not caring if he's there or not. I just wanted to enjoy the following three days .

Yukino, you look like a child that participated a festival for the first time you know."

"You think? Well it can't be helped... from elementary to highschool... I never participated to any of them..."

"Well then... from today onward, I'll make you happy on the last 3 festival of you school life!" I was moved, but I simply shrugged.

He never really made a move after asking for a second chance, so i was expecting he's joking.

And after looking around, I saw Haizaki leaving his spot as he wave his hand. Later my bangs fell before mre forehead making it somehow annoying. By that time I knew what he just did, with a singly spark from his hand I knew what he took.

"HAIZAKIIIIIIIIII GIVE ME MY HAIRPIN BACK!" He glance at me smirking as I ran after him, he did the same. It's surprising that I didn't got tired so easily XD. Screw it! I just started wearing mom's hairpin again I should get it back!

But then he hid behind the tree, but not because he think he can excape me with it, but because he wanted to make fun of me. We chase each other around the freaging tree as I was already annoyed as he continued laughing.

"Shut up Haizaki and give the hairpin back!" I exclaimed as I continued chasing him.

"but you look cute with your bangs down." He teased as I blush. Soon he stop on his tracks, I walk slowly around the tree. I glance at the side of the tree from left to right but I couldn't saw him.

(I was just unaware that he was doing the same thing, but by major coincidence, he look at his right, I look at my right, which is his left side... I don't know how to explain it really.)

And by major coincidence we finally look at the same side with our face seeing each other with only few centimeters gap. He look at me into the eye, I did the same. Time slowed down as if it was frozen. We were just staring at each other until he kiss my forehead out of the blue and ran away again.

"bye Yukifdiot! See you later~!" He beamed leaving me behind.

I stood there dumbfounded as my palm held my forehead. I then felt something cold at my other hand as I notice the hairpin in my hand, I didn't even realize that he had given it to me.

But as I snapped on my trail of thoughts.

Should I chase him or stop...

-

The festival was amazing, the first day were parades, cheering competitions and all, different booths were open to! the second day was a pageant and sport contest by the afternoon, the third day was about different games and other events that I really enjoyed. Then the 3rd day had an event held on the night, and this is where Takao and Natsume takes place! Ah, the battle of the bands! I'm excited!