Chapter 2: Missing

The pain of my stomach has eased a little. The eight gangsters earlier were called to the principal’s office. Junji the gang leader, was that supposed to be handsome b*stard earlier -_-“. Full name? Moesashi Junji… lol, Moesashi actually means dying flame or ember for short.  My name means winter so there’s no way we’d get along XD.

Oh! I suddenly remembered the story I wrote~!

‘Melting Ice’ A story of a flame princess and a Ice prince. However in the end their impossible love ended in a tragic way, Icy melted turned to water as Flame died on the water as well… I wrote this six years ago XD.

But for me in Junji? No way! Not in my wildest dreams!

Stop with my fantasies -_-

I went to me room, change my clothes into a a grey cotton jacket, it's actually reaches a little above my knee, so i don't wear any lower, well I am home lone so there's nothing to worry XD. then face the mirror. My light pink orbs widen seeing that my bangs is covering my forehead. The hairpin is missing!

Noooooooooo! Can my day get even better T^T.

I look in my bag, check the pockets on my uniform earlier, took the pillows and blankets off my bed, look under tables, mats beds and etc then I started roaming around the house, went to the CR, open the fridge XD, look inside my shoes and others! And by that? My house gone completely clean! XD

But the hair pin was out of sight T^T. in a quite bad mood, my cooking got horribly salty, yes my  feeling represent how I cook. Ah! I still remember the day that my crush greeted me 4 years ago, my cooking was actually five star XD. But despite of the taste… I ate it anyway…

My hair pin ToT

In the middle of my dinner, my phone rang. I spit the water that I was currently drinking as I cought several times. Damn that stupid call!

I pick my smart phone up as I move it close to my ear.

“Hello…” I grumpily answered with my throat and nose feeling a little stingy. Seriously! I almost got choked to death!

then other line chuckled. I didn't mind asking who's in the other line though, if I had met this person before, I might be able to identify the person's name or who the person is. Well that is if I had meet him before...

Wait! What if it was Junji!

Noooo!

“Still had a stomach ache?” But I was relieve hearing the voice.

“Haizaki-san!” I uttered as my orbs slightly widen.

“Glad you  didn’t ask my name.”

“I was able to familiarize your voice.”

“Ah is that so?”

“So what do you need?” I ask as I heard a hum from the other line.

“I seem to find a treasure earlier.”

“And?”

“I think it’s yours.” A smile crept on my face knowing what it is. Why do I keep on smiling recently? Is it because of the grey haired knight?

What the?!

And because I was unableto suppress myself from internal happiness… XD “IS IT A HAIRPIN? A SNOWFLAKE HAIRPIN? A PINK DIAMOND ONE? IS IT? IS IT?!? ANSWERE ME!!!”  That hair pin is dear to me for pete’s sake!

“Umm… it isn’t…” My world fell apart.

I move the phone away from my ears as I rested me chin on my hand, I wanted to cry. My hairpin TT^TT.

“Call me later Haizaki-san…”

“WAI-wait! Yes, it’s a pink, snowflake, crystal hair pin! Geez!” He was able to catch up.

“Really?” I answered not trusting him. He chuckled.

Later I receive a message, he told me to end the call and check the message. It’s actually a picture…

A picture of a hairpin.

A pink crystal, snowflake hair pin.

My hair pin.

MY HAIR PIN!

Happiness… I GENERALLY CLEAN MY HOUSE JUST FOR THAT HAIRPIN FOR PETE’S SAKE! Who wouldn’t be happy T^T. I kiss the screen several times as I called the ‘still’ unnamed number.

“So?” The other line uttered.

“Thank you Haizaki-san! That thing is really important to me!” Tears threaten to fall remembering that my brother and mother  who gave that thing to me. 

“Sure, your welcome… when will you get it from me?”

“Your decision…” I uttered not knowing what to do.

“What time does your classes end?”

“Hold on.” I took my bag as I secured the phone through my shoulder and bend my head a bit to make it in place before I look for my schedules. “4: 45 p.m.” I heard him hum again.

“Then see you at the gates at 5: 15… that’s when my classes end…” He uttered. He is so kind despite of how he looks XD. How rude of me XD.

“Sure!” I smiled as the phone was still near my ear. “So see you tomorrow Haizaki-san!”

“See you then, Winter…” He hang up as he uttered so.

Winter…. It was my brother who last called me like that…

“I hate Winter…” I  uttered bitterly as I threw the phone aside, nightmare from the pass got into my mind. Memories which happened in the most colorless, cold and scary season.

“Winter…” Without me noticing, tears had stream down my face.  But then again, like I could erase it from the world. I hate it…

Stupid life…

Why does it have to be unfair…

~*^_^*~

Yeay! Second chappy! ^_^

It might be a date later on the 3rd chapter, or is it really  DATE  XD

So see you later :3